This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bayern_fan View Post

ONCE AGAIN not a single word about transition and barcelona will buy de jong, de ligt probably Griezmann too while we are talking months about having a transtion blabla we are going to invest like crazy and in the end we are interested in Rebic because "lack of alternatives".

I hope our FO wont let us down, other teams will and are strengthening like crazy. We need a proper coach and two,three very very good players ATLEAST
    preach

Comment

• OFFICIAL: Antoine Griezmann will leave Atletico Madrid this summer!

Comment

• ONCE AGAIN not a single word about transition and barcelona will buy de jong, de ligt probably Griezmann too while we are talking months about having a transtion blabla we are going to invest like crazy and in the end we are interested in Rebic because "lack of alternatives".

I hope our FO wont let us down, other teams will and are strengthening like crazy. We need a proper coach and two,three very very good players ATLEAST
        What's FO? Front office?

Comment

• Originally posted by micky View Post
          What's FO? Front office?
          Football Outsiders?

Comment

• Originally posted by L4nd3r View Post
            Football Outsiders?
            First Orbit

Comment

• I'm fairly certain it means fully orthogonal, hence the confusion.

Comment

• and I thought FO means fuck off

Comment

• Originally posted by bayern_fan View Post

ONCE AGAIN not a single word about transition and barcelona will buy de jong, de ligt probably Griezmann too while we are talking months about having a transtion blabla we are going to invest like crazy and in the end we are interested in Rebic because "lack of alternatives".

With Sule, Hernandez and Pavard here and maybe even Hummels it was far fetched he'd come here. I think our only thing that could have persuaded him was selling Hummels along with Boateng and bringing in EtH. Neither seem to happen more than likely. So not surprised he chose Barca

Comment

• Sky Sports: Jovic to Real Madrid is a done deal for a €60m fee. He has already signed a 5-year contract for a total salary of €50m.

Fuck you, FC Bayern

Comment

• Originally posted by EM1R View Post
                      Sky Sports: Jovic to Real Madrid is a done deal for a €60m fee. He has already signed a 5-year contract for a total salary of €50m.

Fuck you, FC Bayern

Arp > Jovic

Comment

• Barcelona losing 2-0 vs Valencia. I have a feeling they are going to swoop in and take EtH before our noses

Comment

• Didn't have enough time to celebrate Farca's "triumph"
                          I feel sorry for quite a few BZoners being dissapointed

Comment

• Wait the GOAT bottled another Final? Oh my god...

BTW Ramos out? Press announcement later today.

Comment

• Originally posted by mavros View Post
                              Didn't have enough time to celebrate Farca's "triumph"
                              I feel sorry for quite a few BZoners being dissapointed

And Barcelona are still the more recent Champions League winner compared to Bayern Munich.

Good to see you back mavros. Are you still blaming all of your defeats on Thiago and your Spanish speaking players like you did before or have you moved on from your childish, racial arguments?

Comment

• Genuinely don't see how anyone with eyes could blame Messi for Barcelona's failures in the CL and Copa. The guy was just on another level completely in these games.

Comment

Working...
                                X