This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Grey View Post
    You’ve got to be a special type of stupid to be a top-class player and go to PSG. I genuinely think less of players who make such an egregious error.
    Agreed unless the player is French. They might have dreamed of playing for PSG most their lives and want to fulfill that dream. Now staying at PSG I’ll judge. I think this is the case for Mbappe. Always wanted to play for PSG but will eventually move on to RM at some point.

Comment

• Farca 2049

Comment

• Originally posted by Grey View Post
        You’ve got to be a special type of stupid to be a top-class player and go to PSG. I genuinely think less of players who make such an egregious error.
        Depends at what your POV is really.

If I'm lets say an ego boy like IBRA.
        I know I could get myself in history books, by stats padding at that club.
        What gives stats padding you? Talk after 50 years and more..
        Like Gerd muller is to us young generation, never saw him play, but we know him due the monstrous amount of goal. of course hes not a good example , cause he truly was good at a top team.
        I assume, some players have such agenda on their mind.
        Easy money, easy way to get me in the hall of fame of that club.
        Is that common sense? no, still makes them stupid in a certain way of not using their full potential of talent and routing for the easy way..but people always choose the easy way..
        Plus the money...comfort zone, no pressure.

Comment

• A truly nonsensical transfer IMO.

Atletico have signed Trippier for a fee between €20-30m. He'll sign a 3-year contract with them.

Comment

• The greatest transfer announcement i've seen in my life

Comment

• Barca squad for next season

Comment

• Victor Valdes returns to Barcelona as their Juvenil A/U19 team manager

Comment

• Originally posted by Alex View Post
                  Barca squad for next season

Comment

• Comment

• Both PSG and Neymar still waiting for Barcelona to make an offer. Leonardo said today there's still not been any offers for him.

At this point I wonder whether we'll even try lol.

Could just be noise or wishful thinking from the Neymar clan.

Comment

• Interesting.

Gotta wonder if Bayern are behind this.

Comment

• Originally posted by DonAK View Post
                          Interesting.

Gotta wonder if Bayern are behind this.

Considering how Thiago and Kovac spoked on the press about him i wouldn't be surprised if we see him in Munich soon..

Comment

• Originally posted by EM1R View Post
                            Considering how Thiago and Kovac spoked on the press about him i wouldn't be surprised if we see him in Munich soon..
                            I hope NOT. we don't need washed up players for our transitional period. we need fresh long term talents.

Comment

• At this point I'll take anyone so eventually welcome Gareth lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Bayer View Post
                                At this point I'll take anyone so eventually welcome Gareth lol
                                He's a douche though

Comment

Working...
                                X