This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Of course they gotta sign Neymar to replace CR7.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayer View Post
        Of course they gotta sign Neymar to replace CR7.
        And PSG have to pretty much sell Neymar because of signing Mbappé. If UEFA enforce FFP as they should, that is (most likely they won't).

Comment

Originally posted by micky View Post
          And PSG have to pretty much sell Neymar because of signing Mbappé. If UEFA enforce FFP as they should, that is (most likely they won't).
          Weren't they simply in need for €60m until June, 30th to avoid sanctions from UEFA for this exercise?

Comment

Originally posted by Bayer View Post
            Weren't they simply in need for €60m until June, 30th to avoid sanctions from UEFA for this exercise?
            I think UEFA rolled back that decision if I remember right.

Comment

I heard Real Madrid fans want Hazard instead of Neymar to replace Ronaldo

Also:

If that's true, IMO Real Madrid are in deep shit

Comment

Originally posted by mea95 View Post
                I heard Real Madrid fans want Hazard instead of Neymar to replace Ronaldo

Also:

If that's true, IMO Real Madrid are in deep shit

If that’s true they are doing the right thing, renewing their team. Unlike Bayern, who has extended the contract of these mummies for eternity. Bale and Marcelo
                Are part of the old guard.

Comment

Originally posted by rohr View Post
                  If that’s true they are doing the right thing, renewing their team. Unlike Bayern, who has extended the contract of these mummies for eternity. Bale and Marcelo
                  Are part of the old guard.
                  Do you think Real Madrid can replace 3 world class players like Ronaldo, Bale & Marcelo in the same transfer window, with same quality players, for less than 500 m €?

I don't think so... Any replacement will be a downgrade IMO, let alone the sum that will be paid to get these replacements

And anyway, Bale who is 28 y.o and Marcelo who is 29/30 y.o are far from being considered as old guards

Comment

When you win 3 CLs in a row, basically anything is possible. They will go through a storming period, that’s for sure. I don’t know what to expect from Julien.

There’s always some sort of crisis when a successful generation comes to an end. And Zidane leaving signals the end of probably the most successful generation in club football ever.

Comment

God forbid Real don't win the champions league next year for a 4th straight year to ensure they're competitive in the future without needing to spend 500m to build a new team in one window.

Comment

Madrid is the best in choosing the worst goalkeepers

Comment

Originally posted by EM1R View Post

Madrid is the best in choosing the worst goalkeepers
                          He's not a bad keeper at all

Comment

Originally posted by FernandoBR View Post
                            He's not a bad keeper at all
                            He's too error-prone

Comment

Originally posted by EM1R View Post
                              He's too error-prone
                              Even still a quality keeper and a huge improvement over Navas.

You can't name more than 5-6 keepers that are better than Courtois IMHO

Comment

Originally posted by FernandoBR View Post
                                Even still a quality keeper and a huge improvement over Navas.

You can't name more than 5-6 keepers that are better than Courtois IMHO
                                I think that Madrid should go for Kepa, he's probably one of the biggest Spanish talents, young and first choice GK at Athletic.

Comment

Working...
                                X