Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spanish Football 2018/19

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Spanish Football 2018/19

    Spanish Football 2018/2019
    18
    Barcelona
    66.67%
    12
    Real Madrid
    16.67%
    3
    Atletico Madrid
    11.11%
    2
    Other
    5.56%
    1

  • #2
    Real Madrid wins this

    Comment


    • #3
      COPE: Real Madrid have offered Cristiano a new contract with a basic salary of €25m a year, plus a further €7.5m in incentive add-ons.

      €2m for winning UCL
      €1.5m for LaLiga
      €1m for Copa
      €1m each for Ballon d'Or and FIFA's The Best
      €500,000 for Pichichi
      €500,000 for apps

      Shit. We don't stand a chance to sign him now.

      Comment


      • #4
        Why the fuck we should try to sign him I'm the 1st place ?

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by FernandoBR View Post
          Why the fuck we should try to sign him I'm the 1st place ?
          Because of his CL DNA. It's not like i really want him, i was joking. But having someone like him is more than good

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by EM1R View Post
            Because of his CL DNA. It's not like i really want him, i was joking. But having someone like him is more than good
            Not when he's 33 years old and with a salary like that

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by FernandoBR View Post
              Not when he's 33 years old and with a salary like that
              33 or 23 who cares when he's still greatest goalscorer in the world. I agree about salary though, but our highest paid player is Lewandowski and he does nothing in CL.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by EM1R View Post
                33 or 23 who cares when he's still greatest goalscorer in the world. I agree about salary though.
                He already started to declined and will only get worse with his age. No to mention we all know that as soon as he sets foot in München all the injuries he never had in his entire career will appear all at once and he'll probably die

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by FernandoBR View Post
                  He already started to declined and will only get worse with his age. No to mention we all know that as soon as he sets foot in München all the injuries he never had in his entire career will appear all at once and he'll probably die
                  I don't think so. He still has 3-4 season to play at his best.

                  probably

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by EM1R View Post
                    I don't think so. He still has 3-4 season to play at his best.

                    probably
                    3 or 4 ? I disagree...

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by EM1R View Post
                      I don't think so. He still has 3-4 season to play at his best.

                      probably
                      This season was already a bit faded.

                      Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by PCapitalist View Post
                        This season was already a bit faded.

                        Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk
                        He had a shit first half of the season but he was a beast in second half and. He was the reason they even played the CL final

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by EM1R View Post
                          He had a shit first half of the season but he was a beast in second half and. He was the reason they even played the CL final
                          No, the reason they played the CL final is called Michael Oliver, Rafinha and Ulreich

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by FernandoBR View Post
                            No, the reason they played the CL final is called Michael Oliver, Rafinha and Ulreich
                            He would destory Juve in extra time by scoring hattrick. Don't forget Alaba's masterpiece in marking Karim. Seriously though, he destroyed PSG and Buffon in first leg.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by EM1R View Post
                              He would destory Juve in extra time by scoring hattrick. Don't forget Alaba's masterpiece in marking Karim
                              Oh yeah... Assumptions much ?

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X