Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• City is probably going to buy a CB(someone like that mcguire guy 70 80 mil), then rodri 70 mil,Cancelo for 60 mil.

Ffp is a joke right now and if something does not happen sooner the epl teams will get too far from us buying nad hording on talents every year.

Comment

• Were we really interested in the kid?

Comment

• Kovačić to Chelsea for €50M apparently.

Why no one from EPL wasn't ever interested in our rejects?

Real Madrid is undoubtely the master of transfers.

Comment

• Originally posted by EM1R View Post
          Kovačić to Chelsea for €50M apparently.

Why no one from EPL wasn't ever interested in our rejects?

Real Madrid is undoubtely the master of transfers.
          Due to the transfer ban, Chelsea need all the players they can get, even if they were completely shit.

Comment

• Tottenham and Lyon have found an agreement for French midfielder Tanguy Ndombele! €62M + 10M in bonuses, according to L'Equipe.

That's a great signing for them. They're finally doing something on the market.

Comment

• With all these transfer moves, next year's CL is gonna be brutal.

There is going to be so many good teams.

Comment

Tottenham and Lyon have found an agreement for French midfielder Tanguy Ndombele! €62M + 10M in bonuses, according to L'Equipe.

That's a great signing for them. They're finally doing something on the market.

No personal terms agreed with the player therefore the transfer is not yet fix.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by DonAK View Post
                  With all these transfer moves, next year's CL is gonna be brutal.

Except Bayern

Originally posted by Ciriaco View Post
                  No personal terms agreed with the player therefore the transfer is not yet fix.

Really? I thought it was done when they agreed on the price. That's some new transfer strategy. But guess Tottenham are new in the bussines.

Comment

Except Bayern

Really? I thought it was done when they agreed on the price. That's some new transfer strategy. But guess Tottenham are new in the bussines.

Lequipe reports that the player may be more eager in a move to a bigger club than Tottenham.

City, United were interested, however currently are out of the race.

Comment

• Originally posted by DonAK View Post
                      With all these transfer moves, next year's CL is gonna be brutal.

Except Bayern

Edit: EM1R was faster than Bayern's most epic transfer season ever

Comment

• Originally posted by Ciriaco View Post
                        Lequipe reports that the player may be more eager in a move to a bigger club than Tottenham.

City, United were interested, however currently are out of the race.

Tottenham is currently twice the club United is, but perhaps money could be the issue. City are probably getting Rodri so i don't know how much they're interested..

Comment

Tottenham is currently twice the club United is, but perhaps money could be the issue. City are probably getting Rodri so i don't know how much they're interested..

Yes but looking trophy wise and long-term you have more chances to win trophies with United than with Tottenham. Tottenham wont win shit next season as every season.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Ciriaco View Post
                              Yes but looking trophy wise and long-term you have more chances to win trophies with United than with Tottenham. Tottenham wont win shit next season as every season.

To be honest, Tottenham have been a better club than United for few years now. They might not win anything soon but neither United is going to while Tottenham is at least relevant in Europe.

Originally posted by mea95 View Post
                              Damn, this guy is so lucky. I would like to know how it feels by getting money by doing nothing..

Comment

To be honest, Tottenham have been a better club than United for few years now. They might not win anything soon but neither United is going to while Tottenham is at least relevant in Europe.

Tottenham had one lucky season in Europe...thats all. They wont repeat that and they wont win anything.

Comment

Working...
                                X