X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FernandoBR
    replied
    Just so you know, that were several stores in Brazil doing sales/promotion saying that their "Prices Neymared" instead of Prices Dropped...

Several bars offered free drinks everytime Neymar fall to the groud during games.

The guy here is nothing but a joke to a lot of people

Leave a comment:

• Bayer
    replied
    Originally posted by FernandoBR View Post
    He is. As a Brazilian, like it or not everything about Neymar, everything he does both on and off the pitch is shoved down your throat. And yeah, Ribéry is a choral boy next to Neymar and Neymar's father, who is a fucking charlatan piece of shit. And the apple have fallen extremely close to the tree.

Not to mention his antics on the field are in my opinion the worst I've ever seen by a player.

He's so easy to dislike that even the majority of the people that are supposed to like Neymar, the Brazilian people, makes fun of him and treat him with antiphaty.
    Hell, even in this world cup, after he score against Costa Rica, his "homeboys" (his "friends") that he pays housing, clothing, etc got to the social media to tell the "antis" (people against Neymar) to go fuck themselves.

Sure you'd welcome him with open arms now ? I sure wouldn't. On the contrary, I would be nauseous.
    Oh boy, I was aware of all the troubles caused by his dad with the clubs he dealt with but didn't know the full details and I didn't think too much about it because yeah, never even expected him to come to Bayern in the first place haha and I did see his behaviour on the pitch but eventually decided not to make a big deal out of it because, yeah, other teams' fans also make fun of Robben's dives on the field, too. But it definitely looks too much to me, I was already fed up with Ribéry back in 2009 lol definitely do not want that kind of characters in Munich haha thank you for the explanation!

Leave a comment:

• L4nd3r
    replied
    Originally posted by Grey View Post
    Neymar singlehandedly ruins our marketability. You get Brazil and lose quite literally everyone else. Sorry Brazilians, but everyone hates your pet rat.
    Real life is not reddit. As proven by the amount he earns in endorsement deals.

Leave a comment:

• FernandoBR
    replied
    I really don't think it's a generalization to say that the Brazil NT's greatest (and only) fandom is *gasp* Brazil
    It is, but Neymar is the only Brazilian star ever to be hated/disliked by a extremely large part of Brazil's NT fanbase.

Ronaldinho, Ronaldo, Romario and so on were all loved dispite their insubordination, partying and so on. Neymar definitely isn't unanimous in Brazil and I dare saying that although a lot of people like him in here, almost the same amount of people despise him. And that's unprecedented in Brazil considering the biggest stars

Leave a comment:

• Grey
    replied
    Don't generalize Brazilians bitte...
    I really don't think it's a generalization to say that the Brazil NT's greatest (and only) fandom is *gasp* Brazil

Leave a comment:

• FernandoBR
    replied
    Originally posted by Bayer View Post
    Does he really? I admittedly do not know too much about Neymar hence I'm genuinely asking.
    He is. As a Brazilian, like it or not everything about Neymar, everything he does both on and off the pitch is shoved down your throat. And yeah, Ribéry is a choral boy next to Neymar and Neymar's father, who is a fucking charlatan piece of shit. And the apple have fallen extremely close to the tree.

Not to mention his antics on the field are in my opinion the worst I've ever seen by a player.

He's so easy to dislike that even the majority of the people that are supposed to like Neymar, the Brazilian people, makes fun of him and treat him with antiphaty.
    Hell, even in this world cup, after he score against Costa Rica, his "homeboys" (his "friends") that he pays housing, clothing, etc got to the social media to tell the "antis" (people against Neymar) to go fuck themselves.

Sure you'd welcome him with open arms now ? I sure wouldn't. On the contrary, I would be nauseous.

Neymar singlehandedly ruins our marketability. You get Brazil and lose quite literally everyone else. Sorry Brazilians, but everyone hates your pet rat.
    Don't generalize Brazilians bitte...
    Last edited by FernandoBR; 04-07-2018, 17:07.

Leave a comment:

• mea95
    replied
    Originally posted by L4nd3r View Post
    In what sense? 28 goals and 16 assists in 30 games for P$G. 2 goals and 2 assists this WC.

He has the shitty antics, but he's great playing the game, can't deny that. He also doesn't disappear in knockout games.

I don't care about stats if you have shitty antics and bad attitude on and off the pitch
    He also wants to be treated like God
    So no thank you

If we really want to spend crazy money to bring a world class player, this player should be Kylian Mbappé

Leave a comment:

• Grey
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Bayer
    replied
    Ribéry is like Gandhi next to Neycunt
    Does he really? I admittedly do not know too much about Neymar hence I'm genuinely asking.

Leave a comment:

• FernandoBR
    replied
    Originally posted by Bayer View Post
    I'd welcome Neymar with open arms. He might have distasteful antics but then again so does Ribéry.
    Ribéry is like Gandhi next to Neycunt

Leave a comment:

• EM1R
    replied
    Originally posted by L4nd3r View Post
    In what sense? 28 goals and 16 assists in 30 games for P$G. 2 goals and 2 assists this WC.

He has the shitty antics, but he's great playing the game.
    Probably because of his attitude. Guy is an massive cunt and a crybaby.

Leave a comment:

• Bayer
    replied
    I'd welcome Neymar with open arms. He might have distasteful antics but then again so does Ribéry.

Leave a comment:

• L4nd3r
    replied
    Originally posted by mea95 View Post
    I always wanted Neymar here at Bayern

but after this season with PSG and his WC so far, hell no .. please stay away from Munich Neymar

He has the shitty antics, but he's great playing the game, can't deny that. He also doesn't disappear in knockout games.

Leave a comment:

• mea95
    replied
    I always wanted Neymar here at Bayern

but after this season with PSG and his WC so far, hell no .. please stay away from Munich Neymar

Leave a comment:

• Wavy
    replied
    Originally posted by Effenbergfan View Post
    I read that in the voice of Helga from 'Allo 'Allo.
    One of the best series ever.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X