Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He can rot in Paris for all I care. He got what he wanted when he left, more money and #1 option of his team.

Comment

• Hey if they're selling we should be buying

Comment

• Originally posted by A.M.L.N. View Post
        Incredible how every place Neymar goes, he leaves in bad terms
        It's his father.

Comment

• Pablo Sarabia to Paris SG is a done deal according to L'Equipe.

FFS.. even PSG is making good deals

Comment

• https://www.psg.fr/equipes/equipe-pr...l-entrainement

Neymar didn't show up to PSG training.

On Monday, July 8, Neymar da Silva Santos Junior was summoned to resume the activities of the Paris Saint-Germain professional group.

Paris Saint-Germain found that the player Neymar Jr. had not arrived at the agreed time and place without prior authorization from the Club.

Paris Saint-Germain deplores this situation and will take the appropriate measures resulting from it.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Meanwhile we have Shabani and Mai with pro contracts

Comment

• Originally posted by FernandoBR View Post
                    Meanwhile we have Shabani and Mai with pro contracts
                    Yeah, well how many Bundesliga titles do Neymar and Griezmann have anyway? Overrated!

Comment

Meanwhile we have Shabani and Mai with pro contracts
                      Hey I want some new attacking players as much as you. But I want nothing to do with either of these douche canoes (Neymar and Griezmann).

Comment

• Originally posted by Muller25 View Post
                        Hey I want some new attacking players as much as you. But I want nothing to do with either of these douche canoes (Neymar and Griezmann).
                        That's not what I meant by my post... What I meant is: while Barca are getting Neymar and Griezmann, Real are getting Hazard, Mendy, Jovic and Militão and basically everybody else are already set, we currently have 17 outfield players + two subpar youngsters on pro contracts and 6 attacking players, one being the [emoji238] (Fiete-Arp), other being Davies, other being Müller and other being a guy who is guaranteed to be on the sidelines for at least 6 months (Coman)...

Comment

That's not what I meant by my post... What I meant is: while Barca are getting Neymar and Griezmann, Real are getting Hazard, Mendy, Jovic and Militão and basically everybody else are already set, we currently have 17 outfield players + two subpar youngsters on pro contracts and 6 attacking players, one being the [emoji238] (Fiete-Arp), other being Davies, other being Müller and other being a guy who is guaranteed to be on the sidelines for at least 6 months (Coman)...
                          Lol

Comment

I already see how this ends...

Originally posted by Bayern's management on January after nearly everyone gets injured
                            Mia brauchan koan neuer stürmer/mittelfeld/abwehr, mia ham scho our savior and overlord, God-Emperor of football, Joshua Zirkzee

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                              X