X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tuchel is heavily overrated.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blackroze View Post
      I think PSG's yesterday debacle for their top players, means that in this team they will never achieve anything even at the most favorable of positions. I think future of Veratti, Mbappe, Neymar and Tuchel are in a shadow of a doubt. I think for sure Tuchel will be fired. If at the end of the season, we are to replace Kovac, we can have a look at Tuchel. From what I've seen from Tuchel in recent times, he does not look as stubborn as Guardiola, so he has some sense of football and he can defend when he needs to, unlike Guardiola.
      He's not getting fired. I can see star players being sold though (wink wink, Neymar, Alves, Buffon).
      TBH, this defeat is not on Tuchel, his players let him down, two gifted goals and failed to score on great opportunities. Mbappe had a great one on one against De Gea and completely fucked it up.

Seriously, i don't get how you guys can watch this match and say that was Tuchel fault. Players have to execute and do a lot better, come on guys. And i'm not even a Tuchel fan, i even dislike the guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by L4nd3r View Post
        He's not getting fired. I can see star players being sold though (wink wink, Neymar, Alves, Buffon).
        TBH, this defeat is not on Tuchel, his players let him down, two gifted goals and failed to score on great opportunities. Mbappe had a great one on one against De Gea and completely fucked it up.
        That how I see this game. Bunch of shitters thought they have already advanced and didn't put everything they had out there. A fortnight ago, everybody was praising Tuchel and how he manhandled MU on their own turf, without having Neymar and now because his players decided not to play the game, he gets the blame.

Players attitude is very important. It was not so different with us. I don't think Kovac's tactics have been changed that much alltogether, albeit there are some improvement in managing skills such as forced rotation, which was going on at some point. Players are the same give or take. The only difference I see between October and now is player's attitude and how they tackle the challenges ahead of them. Sure a manager should also be motivating players and make them obey him, but there is so much you can do.

Comment

• He's becoming a real douchebag, should leave Neymar before it's too late

Comment

• Not only his name is special. Choupo-Moting goal line clearance against his team.

Comment

• Real dirty tackle by Mbappé.

Comment

• Mbappe really seems like a very dirty player. His diving history is nearly Neymar-esque.

Comment

• Stade Rennais first trophy since 1971

Comment

• The worst part is acting as if hé didn't do shit.
                    Should be banned for the foul
                    Banned for acting like a cunt.
                    Fraud.

Comment

• Mbappe a fraud? Lol ok

Comment

• Originally posted by Argeta View Post
                        Mbappe a fraud? Lol ok
                        Fraud, deceiving.
                        So yes a fraud.

Comment

• Neymar slapped a Rennes fan in the face.
                          He is such a moron.

Comment

• I didn't see the fan doing anything wrong apart from taking pics or videos. did not even notice his lips moving as in trying to taunt him or anything like that.

anyway I don't expect much from a diva like Neymar .. he's a complete ass.

Comment

• Never gets old to see P$G fail. Long may it continue.

Comment

• I was so mistaken about Tuchel.

Pure tactics...no leadership at all. Poor man management. His teams bottled so many times it cant be a coincidence.

Dont want him with us at all.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X