X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• micky
    replied
    So Bayern will miss out on Pavard as he joins PSG. Surprise, surprise.

Leave a comment:

• Nils
    replied

I love this. I hope it happens every time we are interested in a player.

Leave a comment:

• mea95
    replied

Good to know we are good at observing players

Spoiler

Leave a comment:

• EM1R
    replied
    Still just a kid

Leave a comment:

• EM1R
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Bayer
    replied
    Rumor is he's wasted most part of his fortune in the last years with some misplaced investments as he apparently had bad luck as entrepreneur. Hence he wants to make up for it thanks to the huge offer he got from Paris.

Leave a comment:

• Kroos39
    replied
    Originally posted by LookAtTheTime View Post
    What's even the point though? He should retire by now
    Maybe he thinks it could be one of his last chances for a CL title

Leave a comment:

• LookAtTheTime
    replied
    What's even the point though? He should retire by now

Leave a comment:

• EM1R
    replied
    Buffon to PSG done

Leave a comment:

• LookAtTheTime
    replied
    Originally posted by Grey View Post
    Totally off topic, but I listened to a great NPR documentary done by a Lebanese-American seeking to answer the question (which I never knew existed) of why Lebanese immigrants are so damn successful. Apparently people of Lebanese heritage can be found in the top richest people of most countries in the world. Really fascinating look into some of the shared international bonds between the ex-pat communities that outsiders like me don't really see.
    PM me the link to this pls

Leave a comment:

• FernandoBR
    replied
    Originally posted by micky View Post
    A minor correction. Neymar isn't hated for being a swamp rat. Neymar is hated for being Neymar. Be more considerate towards swamp rats in the future, Grey.
    Yeah, swamp rats are cool. All bad ass and shit. And they almost wiped the human race at one time. #respect #FuckNeymar

Leave a comment:

• Grey
    replied
    Originally posted by L4nd3r View Post
    You wouldn't do it, don't lie to yourself. If Bayern singing a deal with the devil with Qatar didn't made you do it, Neymar wouldn't.

No clue, it just evolved this way.
    I think you grossly underestimate my stubbornness, as well as why I rate those events very differently from each other.

Leave a comment:

• micky
    replied
    I can tell you this much. If we sign Neymar, I boycott Bayern. And I won't be the only one. There's a gulf of difference between Neuer, who was hated for being a rival but was a consummate professional, and Neymar, who is hated for being a swamp rat.
    A minor correction. Neymar isn't hated for being a swamp rat. Neymar is hated for being Neymar. Be more considerate towards swamp rats in the future, Grey.

Leave a comment:

• L4nd3r
    replied
    I can tell you this much. If we sign Neymar, I boycott Bayern. And I won't be the only one. There's a gulf of difference between Neuer, who was hated for being a rival but was a consummate professional, and Neymar, who is hated for being a swamp rat.
    You wouldn't do it, don't lie to yourself. If Bayern singing a deal with the devil with Qatar didn't made you do it, Neymar wouldn't.

Originally posted by rohr View Post
    Dude Bayern doesn’t have the mojo to sign a player like Neymar. Why is this even a discussion?
    No clue, it just evolved this way.

Leave a comment:

• rohr
    replied
    Dude Bayern doesn’t have the mojo to sign a player like Neymar. Why is this even a discussion?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X