Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mbappé will really regret his move to PSG for whole career if he doesn't leave them in no less than 2 years. From a nice kid he turned into such a dirty player.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sakujo View Post
      I didn't see the fan doing anything wrong apart from taking pics or videos. did not even notice his lips moving as in trying to taunt him or anything like that.

anyway I don't expect much from a diva like Neymar .. he's a complete ass.
      Back in 2010, a Brazilian coach called René Simões said that we (brazilian football) were "creating a monster". And he was right. 9 years later we are here, watching all this shitshow coming from Neymar.

Comment

• Originally posted by franz View Post
        Back in 2010, a Brazilian coach called René Simões said that we (brazilian football) were "creating a monster". And he was right. 9 years later we are here, watching all this shitshow coming from Neymar.

he's a monster already, but not in the way that coach meant it I think.

Edit;
        wait, I am a little bit confused, what did he exactly meant by a monster here? I mean what is the context exactly? I feel like I am missing something.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ciriaco View Post
          I was so mistaken about Tuchel.

Pure tactics...no leadership at all. Poor man management. His teams bottled so many times it cant be a coincidence.

Dont want him with us at all.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
          While I definitely don't disagree with your analysis, I will say though that this may be somewhat unfair as pretty much no one was going to be able to man-manage a team of absolutely barbie divas like PSG.

Comment

• Mbappé is becoming Neymar 2.0
            Poor lad, he was regarded as the next big thing in football. Even French people are disgusted by his acts recently

It was a great atmosphere yesterday in Rennes. I don't know why but I never thought French people have passion for football.

Esplanade de Gaulle

Spoiler

I hope next time I'll be standing between Bayern fans in Munich during the CL final

Comment

• Originally posted by Grey View Post
              While I definitely don't disagree with your analysis, I will say though that this may be somewhat unfair as pretty much no one was going to be able to man-manage a team of absolutely barbie divas like PSG.
              [emoji2957]

Comment

• Ok fine, no one but Van Gaal

Comment

Edit;
                  wait, I am a little bit confused, what did he exactly meant by a monster here? I mean what is the context exactly? I feel like I am missing something.
                  The word "monster" here is more like "aberration". Someone that will not respect or listen no one (despite being a great football player). In 2010, not only his diving was in another level but he called names to the Santos Coach (Dorival) during a match.

My english is not 100% so i can be mistranslating something here D:

Comment

• Neymar is a cunt but seems like the fan talked shit to the players as well. He seems to have called Veratti a racist and Neymar to go learn to play football. Also made remarks to Kurzava and Buffon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
                      Neymar is a cunt but seems like the fan talked shit to the players as well. He seems to have called Veratti a racist and Neymar to go learn to play football. Also made remarks to Kurzava and Buffon.

true

He said to Buffon: "Bouffon", which means buffoon
                      To Kurzawa: "garde ta main", which means don't shake my hand

Comment

Edit;
                        The context it's about Neymar's entitlement and pampering, he's criticizing Neymar's behavior and the freedom he was given to do his shit. This video is from 2010 when Neymar was in the beginning of his professional career with Santos.

Comment

• Lil Ney-Ney punching a fan, god what a little shitbird he is.

Comment

• Originally posted by Grey View Post
                            Lil Ney-Ney punching a fan, god what a little shitbird he is.

The fan was saying shit, called Verrati racist. Guy wanted to fish a reaction and Neymar fell for it easy.

Comment

• Great decision to leave Barcelona. Achieved absolutely nothing so far and it might get worse if Tuchel resigns and they hire someone like Wenger or Rafa Benitez lol.

Should have just stayed, could have turned into a CR-lite goalscoring version like in 2014/15 if he had sacrificed a little bit instead of trying to be the main man elsewhere when he's not emotionally mature enough for it despite being 27.

Comment

• I've legitimately seen 9 year olds with more maturity.

Comment

Working...
                                X