• Show
Clear All

• mea95
    replied

Leave a comment:

• A.M.L.N.
    replied
    Originally posted by FernandoBR View Post
    That's not what I meant by my post... What I meant is: while Barca are getting Neymar and Griezmann, Real are getting Hazard, Mendy, Jovic and Militão and basically everybody else are already set, we currently have 17 outfield players + two subpar youngsters on pro contracts and 6 attacking players, one being the [emoji238] (Fiete-Arp), other being Davies, other being Müller and other being a guy who is guaranteed to be on the sidelines for at least 6 months (Coman)...
    I already see how this ends...

Originally posted by Bayern's management on January after nearly everyone gets injured
    Mia brauchan koan neuer stürmer/mittelfeld/abwehr, mia ham scho our savior and overlord, God-Emperor of football, Joshua Zirkzee

Leave a comment:

• St3ph3n
    replied
    That's not what I meant by my post... What I meant is: while Barca are getting Neymar and Griezmann, Real are getting Hazard, Mendy, Jovic and Militão and basically everybody else are already set, we currently have 17 outfield players + two subpar youngsters on pro contracts and 6 attacking players, one being the [emoji238] (Fiete-Arp), other being Davies, other being Müller and other being a guy who is guaranteed to be on the sidelines for at least 6 months (Coman)...
    Lol

Leave a comment:

• FernandoBR
    replied
    Originally posted by Muller25 View Post
    Hey I want some new attacking players as much as you. But I want nothing to do with either of these douche canoes (Neymar and Griezmann).

Leave a comment:

• Muller25
    replied
    Meanwhile we have Shabani and Mai with pro contracts
    Hey I want some new attacking players as much as you. But I want nothing to do with either of these douche canoes (Neymar and Griezmann).

Leave a comment:

• DanaSchofield
    replied
    Yeah, well how many Bundesliga titles do Neymar and Griezmann have anyway? Overrated!

Leave a comment:

• FernandoBR
    replied

Leave a comment:

• mea95
    replied

Leave a comment:

• EM1R
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Thirteen
    replied
    https://www.psg.fr/equipes/equipe-pr...l-entrainement

Neymar didn't show up to PSG training.

On Monday, July 8, Neymar da Silva Santos Junior was summoned to resume the activities of the Paris Saint-Germain professional group.

Paris Saint-Germain found that the player Neymar Jr. had not arrived at the agreed time and place without prior authorization from the Club.

Paris Saint-Germain deplores this situation and will take the appropriate measures resulting from it.

Leave a comment:

• EM1R
    replied
    Pablo Sarabia to Paris SG is a done deal according to L'Equipe.

FFS.. even PSG is making good deals

Leave a comment:

• L4nd3r
    replied
    Originally posted by A.M.L.N. View Post
    Incredible how every place Neymar goes, he leaves in bad terms
    It's his father.

Leave a comment:

• LookAtTheTime
    replied
    Hey if they're selling we should be buying

Leave a comment:

• DonAK
    replied
    He can rot in Paris for all I care. He got what he wanted when he left, more money and #1 option of his team.

Leave a comment:

• A.M.L.N.
    replied
    Incredible how every place Neymar goes, he leaves in bad terms

Leave a comment:

Working...
X