Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Champions League 2018/19

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Champions League 2018/19

    Champions League 2018/19

  • #2
    Spoiler alert:

    Spoiler
    UEFA wins this

    Comment


    • #3
      Won't bother watching

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Blackroze View Post
        Spoiler alert:

        Spoiler
        UEFA wins this
        this

        Comment


        • #5

          Comment


          • #6
            "Concussion"...

            I believe the correct diagnosis is "let me make up an excuse out of my ass to try to explain how bad I fucked up so I don't have to play in 3rd division teams for the rest of my life"

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by FernandoBR View Post
              "Concussion"...

              I believe the correct diagnosis is "let me make up an excuse out of my ass to try to explain how bad have I fucked up so I don't have to play in 3rd division teams for the rest of my life"
              Actually judging from the clip of the contact he had with Ramos, that would totally be enough to cause a concussion.

              Ramos is a turd.

              Comment


              • #8


                Dr Toni spoke

                Comment


                • #9
                  He's right

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by kailip View Post
                    Actually judging from the clip of the contact he had with Ramos, that would totally be enough to cause a concussion.

                    Ramos is a turd.
                    Eh, no.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I don't know, but the report is from Massachusetts General Hospital, so I'm not sure if it's fake

                      Anyway, I don't know about the symptoms but why did Karius continue the match if he really suffered a concussion?

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by mea95 View Post
                        I don't know, but the report is from Massachusetts General Hospital, so I'm not sure if it's fake

                        Anyway, I don't know about the symptoms but why did Karius continue the match if he really suffered a concussion?
                        Maybe he didn't realize how much it was impairing him. Happened with Kramer too, remember, but he was so out of it that they subbed him off. But he still played for like 15mins without even knowing which match it was.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by mea95 View Post
                          I don't know, but the report is from Massachusetts General Hospital, so I'm not sure if it's fake

                          Anyway, I don't know about the symptoms but why did Karius continue the match if he really suffered a concussion?
                          Because concussions are a bitch and people respond to it's effects differently. He had a "visual spatial dysfunction", and it helps explain how both the first goal and the third happened.

                          It's not fake. Two experts on the field confirmed he suffered a concussion on the game. They tested him on the 31 when he was on vacation in the US. 26 of 30 concussions tests came back positive.

                          Football deals terribly with concussions. Most of the time players doesn't even exit the game. I mean, the referee didn't call the doctors to check on Karius, just told him to play on if he felt he was ok (i mean, what player would say otherwise), gotta protect players from themselves.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by L4nd3r View Post
                            Because concussions are a bitch and people respond to it's effects differently. He had a "visual spatial dysfunction", and it helps explain how both the first goal and the third happened.

                            It's not fake. Two experts on the field confirmed he suffered a concussion on the game. They tested him on the 31 when he was on vacation in the US. 26 of 30 concussions tests came back positive.

                            Football deals terribly with concussions. Most of the time players doesn't even exit the game. I mean, the referee didn't call the doctors to check on Karius, just told him to play on if he felt he was ok (i mean, what player would say otherwise), gotta protect players from themselves.

                            Real talk. It does come off like an excuse but if someone has been concussed they know how it can fuck with you. Besides the angle of timing, excuse etc I wouldn't doubt it after that knock and the way he moved. The US has a horrible healthcare system but great doctors if you can afford them like Karius. It's not surprising he went where he did especially if he was on vacation in the states already.


                            Originally posted by kailip View Post
                            Maybe he didn't realize how much it was impairing him. Happened with Kramer too, remember, but he was so out of it that they subbed him off. But he still played for like 15mins without even knowing which match it was.
                            Yeah Kramer barely knew where he was and played for a good bit during it. It's not a nosebleed. That's why its a controversial topic including protocol and safety.

                            Comment


                            • #15

                              It's just a shit goalkeeper and nothing else

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X