X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mea95
    replied

But I'm glad he ended Ronaldo/Messi streak
    Last edited by mea95; 04-12-2018, 12:51.

Leave a comment:

• St3ph3n
    replied
    be honest...this year..most difficult ever...

Verstuurd vanaf mijn POCOPHONE F1 met Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• EM1R
    replied
    Luka Modric is the 2018 Balón d'Or winner. Cristiano, second, will not attend the Gala next Monday in Paris while Griezmann, third, is not sure to attend as well. [SKY Italia]

Seems like not-attending awards for the best player became a tradition in the football. It's stupid and disrespectful, IMO.

Leave a comment:

• Effenbergfan
    replied
    Modric is a brilliant player.
    But if the award has got to go to the best than I think he shouldn't get it.

Then Sneyder in 2010 and Ribs in 2013 should've gotten the award as well.

Leave a comment:

• St3ph3n
    replied
    I respect everybody's opinion. But there is no way that Modric was even close to being the best in the world for Uefa or either FIFA.
    This is pure banter BS.

Leave a comment:

• EM1R
    replied
    December 2017: Jermain Defoe beats Mohamed Salah to EPL Goal of the month
    September 2018: Mohamed Salah wins the Puskas Award for the same goal

Leave a comment:

• EM1R
    replied
    Courtois wins the FIFA award for the best GK, but DDG is in the FIFPro World's Best XI. Damn, FIFA, smart move.

Leave a comment:

• bastian07
    replied
    Originally posted by FernandoBR View Post
    LoL... We can all deslike Penaldo all we want, but there's no fucking way there was a more brilliant goal than his goal against Juve. Fifa being braindead and playing politics with prizes as usual
    Is it a fan-voted award (similarly a fan-voted best 11) ? Penaldoo might win it if he didn't ditch Real.

It's sad that all of the The Best and Balon'dor winners in recent years were tax-frauds.

Leave a comment:

• FernandoBR
    replied
    Originally posted by Grey View Post
    Bale's bicycle kick against Liverpool. Nothing last season even stood ankle height to that goal's greatness.
    IMHO Ronaldo's goal was more plastic and beautiful. Bale's was more important though.

But this award is supposed to award the most beautiful, so I'll stick with Ronaldo's

Leave a comment:

• EM1R
    replied
    Eat my shorts!
    You just jealous on Wagner because he scored the real Puskas award goal

Leave a comment:

• Grey
    replied
    Originally posted by EM1R View Post
    Wagner's chest goal against Besiktas
    Eat my shorts!

Leave a comment:

• EM1R
    replied
    Bale's bicycle kick against Liverpool. Nothing last season even stood ankle height to that goal's greatness.
    Wagner's chest goal against Besiktas

Leave a comment:

• Grey
    replied
    Originally posted by FernandoBR View Post
    LoL... We can all deslike Penaldo all we want, but there's no fucking way there was a more brilliant goal than his goal against Juve. Fifa being braindead and playing politics with prizes as usual

Leave a comment:

• FernandoBR
    replied

Leave a comment:

• OnlyInsider
    replied
    Salah with the best goal

Fully deserved Modric win it though, he is just excellent and without a doubt the best midfielder in the world to me.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X