• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EM1R
    replied
    Originally posted by Grey View Post
    Karius

On his debut. Definitely up there, with the best ones.

Leave a comment:

• Grey
    replied
    Karius

Leave a comment:

• mea95
    replied
    David De Gea? This competition already failed before its start

Leave a comment:

• EM1R
    replied
    Goalkeeper nominees for FIFA THE BEST award:

Thibaut Courtois
    Kasper Schmeichel
    David De Gea

Absolute joke

Leave a comment:

• Thirteen
    replied
    I'd never want Cristiano at Bayern either.

Leave a comment:

• EM1R
    replied
    Originally posted by L4nd3r View Post
    Liar.
    Pretty much. He's still under the World Cup hype.

Leave a comment:

• L4nd3r
    replied
    Originally posted by EM1R View Post
    "Cristiano is an egoist and i'd never want him in my team!" Croatia manager Zlatko Dalić on Cristiano being snubbed over the UEFA POTY award
    Liar.

Leave a comment:

• EM1R
    replied
    "Cristiano is an egoist and i'd never want him in my team!" Croatia manager Zlatko Dalić on Cristiano being snubbed over the UEFA POTY award

Leave a comment:

• EM1R
    replied
    Seriously? [emoji38]

Poslano sa mog HUAWEI SCL-L21 koristeći Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• L4nd3r
    replied
    Originally posted by Grey View Post
    Oh I've had this debate a hundred times already, no interest in repeating it, suffice to say that I'm not the only one who thought Schweinsteiger was superior.

Ribery was more effective at creating plays and registering assists in 2011-12, and you can find my posts from way-back-when showing me saying exactly that for 5 years now.
    Oh. Schweini was huge, but he suffered the Xavi treatment.

Leave a comment:

• Grey
    replied
    Kicker (and i) disagree with you. Kicker graded Ribery's 2012-13 season a 2,10 rating (Bundesliga, 2,68 in UCL).

He didn't scored as much, but he provided so many key passes and assists.

He was the most consistent player in the team, he fully deserved that award.

Edit:

Just to clarify, if Robben had won it wouldn't be fully undeserving, but Robben only managed to play in 16 matches in the Bundesliga.
    Oh I've had this debate a hundred times already, no interest in repeating it, suffice to say that I'm not the only one who thought Schweinsteiger was superior.

Ribery was more effective at creating plays and registering assists in 2011-12, and you can find my posts from way-back-when showing me saying exactly that for 5 years now.

Leave a comment:

• L4nd3r
    replied
    Originally posted by Bayer View Post
    Ah no sorry I misread that - thought you were talking about UEFA award. Well yeah, I stand by that though. Müller was instrumental that season though. He was our CR7 lol.
    In terms of scoring in the Champions League yeah. But man... Ribery was a fucking beast in the Bundesliga. I don't think i ever saw Kicker grade someone for the season in the really lows 2 (while playing 25+ matches).

Leave a comment:

• Bayer
    replied
    Since it's journalists who are voting they do look for more than goals. Iniesta also won it.
    Ah no sorry I misread that - thought you were talking about UEFA award. Well yeah, I stand by that though. Müller was instrumental that season though. He was our CR7 lol.

Leave a comment:

• L4nd3r
    replied
    Originally posted by Bayer View Post
    For UEFA Standards, Müller should've deserved that award given he scored against every single opponent we had come across during that CL campaign (BVB aside). Or Robben for showing up from QF on lol.
    Since it's journalists who are voting they do look for more than goals. Iniesta also won it.

Leave a comment:

• Bayer
    replied
    For UEFA Standards, Müller should've deserved that award given he scored against every single opponent we had come across during that CL campaign (BVB aside). Or Robben for showing up from QF on lol.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X