Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Belgian League, fraud and matchfixing

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Belgian League, fraud and matchfixing

    Dunno if any of you guys heard about the current issues my country had with its first class football and its big teams top referees?

    - money laundry
    - player agents bribing and frauding
    - referees being bribed
    - matchfixing to avoid relegation

    Etc..

    Lets be honest, if a small fucking nobody country like Belgium , where no big money is, or to be earned...what kind of corpses would come out of the closet in other leagues??!!

    How would you react if your home team pulled of such shit?

  • #2
    Originally posted by St3ph3n View Post
    Dunno if any of you guys heard about the current issues my country had with its first class football and its big teams top referees?

    - money laundry
    - player agents bribing and frauding
    - referees being bribed
    - matchfixing to avoid relegation

    Etc..

    Lets be honest, if a small fucking nobody country like Belgium , where no big money is, or to be earned...what kind of corpses would come out of the closet in other leagues??!!

    How would you react if your home team pulled of such shit?
    Same thing happens to Greece for more than 25 years by Olympiakos presidents!
    And even if it was proven they were never punished and the whole issue was finally burried!

    Comment


    • #3
      If my hometown team pulled shit like they wouldn’t be in the second division now.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by rohr View Post
        If my hometown team pulled shit like they wouldn’t be in the second division now.
        Bahia >>>> Vitória.

        Comment


        • #5
          I'm Italian lol

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Bayer View Post
            I'm Italian lol

            We use this saying in Greece for us and Italians....

            "una faccia una razza"

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by St3ph3n View Post
              Dunno if any of you guys heard about the current issues my country had with its first class football and its big teams top referees?

              Lets be honest, if a small fucking nobody country like Belgium , where no big money is, or to be earned...what kind of corpses would come out of the closet in other leagues??!!

              How would you react if your home team pulled of such shit?
              you can write Lebanon instead of Belgium and whatever you want instead of football and your post will make sense

              Comment


              • #8
                I guess you can write whatever country instead of Belgium and it will be pretty much same. Football in my country stagnated for more than decade simply because bosses of federation were involved in money laundering and tied to mafia. As result we produced no youth and NT is somewhere near 200:-(

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by mavros View Post
                  We use this saying in Greece for us and Italians....

                  "una faccia una razza"

                  i was told so many times, high five I guess

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Bayer View Post
                    i was told so many times, high five I guess

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Meanwhile, in the Netherlands, during a match of Derde Divisie between Harkemase Boys (leading 3:1 by that momemnt)- Hoek , the referee scores a goal for the guests.



                      Everything is so beautifully legal and absolutely not corrupted lol

                      Loved a comment by an Italian fan "that's what happens every week at Juventus stadium" lmfao

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Brazilians in this forum: hold my beer

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Morlock View Post
                          I guess you can write whatever country instead of Belgium and it will be pretty much same. Football in my country stagnated for more than decade simply because bosses of federation were involved in money laundering and tied to mafia. As result we produced no youth and NT is somewhere near 200:-(
                          Wait you're telling there's football in India?

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Sami nasri to RSC Anderlecht... Kompany effect.
                            How low can you fall as a player.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by St3ph3n View Post
                              Sami nasri to RSC Anderlecht... Kompany effect.
                              How low can you fall as a player.
                              Are Clichy and Lescott coming too?

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X