This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Champions League 2019/20

The 2019–20 UEFA Champions League is the 65th season of Europe's premier club football tournament organised by UEFA, and the 28th season since it was renamed from the European Champion Clubs' Cup to the UEFA Champions League.

The final will be played at the Atatürk Olympic Stadium in Istanbul, Turkey. The winners of the 2019–20 UEFA Champions League will earn the right to play against the winners of the 2019–20 UEFA Europa League in the 2020 UEFA Super Cup; they will also qualify for the 2020 FIFA Club World Cup in Qatar. They will also automatically qualify for the 2020–21 UEFA Champions League group stage, and if they have already qualified through their league performance, the berth reserved will be given to the champions of the 2019–20 Eredivisie, the 11th-ranked association according to next season's access list.

UEFA consider Champions League qualification changes

Looking forward to play in the Europa League this season

Comment

Originally posted by FernandoBR View Post
      Might have shot at a European title.

Comment

Originally posted by Nils View Post
        Might have shot at a European title.
        Indeed ... Remains to be seen if we'll be able to finish 3rd in the CL group stage

Comment

Originally posted by FernandoBR View Post
          We'll beat PSG, Atletico, Juventus with Arp LW, Muller RW and lose to RM in the final according to leading data scientists ,real-time sports analysis experts from Squawka, Opta and the fecking A.I. so dont be pessimistic

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...ue-unfold.html
          Last edited by bastian07; 01-08-2019, 08:07.

Comment

Gotta say, I’m almost proud of this forum for not making a single post about the Super Cup final yesterday. If the final is played on a weekday, it’s not a real competition.

Comment

Originally posted by Grey View Post
              Gotta say, I’m almost proud of this forum for not making a single post about the Super Cup final yesterday. If the final is played on a weekday, it’s not a real competition.
              I watched the game and I really enjoyed it. Both teams played enjoyable football.

Pulisic had a great game. He deserves a better team IMO

Comment

Originally posted by Grey View Post
                The last UEFA Super Cup game i watched was Bayern against Chelsea and watched the highlights of Barcelona against Sevilla in 2016

Originally posted by mea95 View Post
                I watched the game and I really enjoyed it. Both teams played enjoyable football.
                Not sure if a guy who scored like 10 goals in three years, and was paid €65M deserves a better club tho

Comment

Comment

Give us a hard group .. Real.Madrid and Inter.

Comment

Originally posted by Sakujo View Post
                      Give us a hard group .. Real.Madrid and Inter.
                      I swear i would say the same two or three years ago, but not now honestly.

Comment

Originally posted by EM1R View Post
                        I swear i would say the same two or three years ago, but not now honestly.
                        If we are getting knockedout might as well do it in group stages so we can get rid of Niko as early as possible.

Comment

Originally posted by Sakujo View Post
                          If we are getting knockedout might as well do it in group stages so we can get rid of Niko as early as possible.
                          Now that's some perfect plan to get rid of him. He might be gone in December, assuming Uli is gone and our chances to reach the Round of 16 are gone too.

Comment

Ajax - payback for last year, those fans really where arrogant after those games
                            Valencia - settle things once and for all
                            KRC Genk - we need a gang bang game, so Lewy can Statpad Messi style vs Leverkusen.

Comment

Alright. We will continue discussing Bayern chances and potential opponents in this year's CL in this thread;
                              Champions league 2019/2020 campaign

And we will use this one for discussions about the progress of other teams in CL throughout the season.

Comment

Working...
                              X