This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• I'm with you OI, I'm so fed with Liverpool fans (many of them seemed to be hibernating until a couple of seasons ago) and the English media and commentators so in love with them, I feel this coming down to Earth came belatedly.

Yes, Atleti must be a pain to watch, probably even for their supporters on a weekly basis, but that game vs Liverpool was hugely entertaining (the extra time was insane lol) and as much as I have mixed feelings about Simeone constantly bitching about at the sideline and his hyperdefensive football, and as much as I hated them in 2016, I gotta give them and Simeone the credit, yesterday's game and especially the previous one were a tactical masterclass IMO.

Liverpool had so many attempts, but so little came out of it. For me Atletico were simply the better team over the two halves, and the luck has nothing to do with it. All their goals were legit, nothing was dubious or controversial about it (unlike our infamous game against referee Kassai's Real for example).

As for the virus, I just can't imagine CL being suspended, it always seemed to be as sure as day coming after night, but with each passing day it seems to be more probable.

Comment

• Originally posted by OnlyInsider View Post

Full house on the stadium so for me it's not. Apart from that is it not only from this match, but just in general. Yeah it's probably the loudest in the PL, but it's no more special than the average BL game.
        No you’re exactly right, I figured people would avoid the match so the stadium would at least be somewhat empty but nope, this is the country that voted for Brexit and Boris lmao, I should have known better.

What a truly overrated club.

Comment

• Bayern vs. Chelsea officially postponed.

Frankly, good.

Comment

• Again, for me is silly to freak out over a strong flu... But overall is a good thing, since we'll have a fully fit Lewandowski when the competition resumes

Comment

• Originally posted by FernandoBR View Post
              Again, for me is silly to freak out over a strong flu... But overall is a good thing, since we'll have a fully fit Lewandowski when the competition resumes
              Good thing it’s not a “flu” but rather something no one has immunity to, everyone is susceptible to, and MILLIONS will die from.

Comment

• Originally posted by Grey View Post

Good thing it’s not a “flu” but rather something no one has immunity to, everyone is susceptible to, and MILLIONS will die from.
                Yeah, they said the same about H1N1... Which was far more lethal by the way...

COVID death tool won't reach even 100.000 let alone millions LoL

Comment

• Originally posted by FernandoBR View Post
                  Yeah, they said the same about H1N1... Which was far more lethal by the way...

COVID death tool won't reach even 100.000 let alone millions LoL
                  UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL MISINFORMATION AND DELUSIONAL HOAXES ABOUT AN INTERNATIONAL PANDEMIC BE TOLERATED AT BZ.

Imagine actually being this dumb. Whether sheer stupidity or purposeful forgetfulness on your part, there is 0 comparison between the world’s responses with COVID 19 and H1N1.

And on a broader but equally important point: what is with this ingrained fear in society about overreacting? Why is it that the fear that we might be going on overkill somehow WORSE than the real possibility of a plague-like calamity? You cite H1N1 as if it were somehow unjustified to take action, yet selectively ignore the fact that action is precisely what prevented the disease from spiraling out of control.

Will millions die? I certainly hope not. And so what I’m actually hoping, praying for is that I am DEAD WRONG, and that I really am overreacting. In other words, this paranoia of overreacting, which you somehow believe is worse than mass death, is by far the preferable outcome.

If I’m overreacting, GOOD. It’s the best possible scenario.

Comment

• CL final will be played on June 27.

Comment

• One of the best videos the official Bayern channel ever produced

Comment

Working...
                      X