Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Champions League 2019/20

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Muller25 View Post

    The icing on the cake would be if City got an injury on the wing and REALLY needed Sané against us. And than we beat them.

    Regarding Barca... I just want Boa to play smart and not try to hard in revenge if Messi. That playing right into his hands. Play smart. But it’s hard for him to see that highlight all the time of him getting owned and not want revenge.



    Comment


    • Aaaand Cit'y UCL two-year ban has been overturned


      Comment


      • Outright disgusting

        Hopefully will Real Madrid turn their result around, I don't want to see those frauds ever going past the R16

        Need to watch this now FernandoBR









        Last edited by OnlyInsider; 13-07-2020, 11:26.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by EM1R View Post
          Aaaand Cit'y UCL two-year ban has been overturned

          Ridiculous. Every club would be foolish not to cheat now. If there's no penalty... why not do it.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by EM1R View Post
            Aaaand Cit'y UCL two-year ban has been overturned

            Give them to us.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by EM1R View Post
              Aaaand Cit'y UCL two-year ban has been overturned

              UEFA basically saying: if you're not a second tier Ukrainian or Polish team, you don't have to worry about shir. Spend a billion euros in a single transfer window for all I care, if you're a "hyped" club, it's all good

              Enviado de meu Moto Z2 Play usando o Tapatalk

              Comment


              • Originally posted by FernandoBR View Post
                UEFA basically saying: if you're not a second tier Ukrainian or Polish team, you don't have to worry about shir. Spend a billion euros in a single transfer window for all I care, if you're a "hyped" club, it's all good

                Enviado de meu Moto Z2 Play usando o Tapatalk
                Agreed it's outright disgusting

                Hopefully these frauds will crash and burn every year in the CL

                Comment


                • Originally posted by FernandoBR View Post
                  UEFA basically saying: if you're not a second tier Ukrainian or Polish team, you don't have to worry about shir. Spend a billion euros in a single transfer window for all I care, if you're a "hyped" club, it's all good

                  Enviado de meu Moto Z2 Play usando o Tapatalk
                  Not UEFA, CAS.

                  Comment


                  • I wonder if Grey has any insights into FFP as an anticompetitive practice from a legal standpoint. IMO FFP never stood a chance due to being anticompetitive and was always bound to be struck down in courts.

                    On the other hand, I don't know how wage caps are legal in American sports. Should definitely be illegal.

                    Sent from my Mi A3 using Tapatalk

                    Comment


                    • I'll be a voice outside of the choir but I'll say it nonetheless: I do think it's fair so and that the way it was set up, FFP was nothing short of a farce and in general a system that would penalise a certain kind of clubs over others

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Bayer View Post
                        I'll be a voice outside of the choir but I'll say it nonetheless: I do think it's fair so and that the way it was set up, FFP was nothing short of a farce and in general a system that would penalise a certain kind of clubs over others
                        FFP is a farce, and only penalize 'small/medium' sized clubs.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by L4nd3r View Post

                          FFP is a farce, and only penalize 'small/medium' sized clubs.
                          Great, that's exactly where I was aiming to.

                          Comment


                          • FFP is dead. Germany should get rid of 50+1 rule because looking at things in 5-10 years it will get even worse. Now i fully expect City to go after Alaba and/or Thiago.

                            Comment


                            • everyone jinxing us

                              Comment


                              • https://twitter.com/Sporf/status/128...468094466?s=19

                                What a bunch of bullshi t by Pep. He has become cheque book manager now lost all respect for him. I dont see him succeeding anywhere anymore without having money to burn

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X