Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bayern_fan View Post
    https://twitter.com/Sporf/status/128...468094466?s=19

What a bunch of bullshi t by Pep. He has become cheque book manager now lost all respect for him. I dont see him succeeding anywhere anymore without having money to burn
    Pep was always a snake, a hypocrite and an asshole. Do I have to mention the Sané saga at the latest just to give an example?

Latest is that he wants the football society to apogolize to City after their scandal. What exactly is there to say sorry for? It's clear as daylight that they're frauds but got away with it

Great manager but a shitty personality - nothing new to see there really
    Last edited by OnlyInsider; 15-07-2020, 18:11.

Comment

• Idk but for some reason Pep whining over Alexis Sanchez and Maguire made my day

Comment

• Originally posted by PCapitalist View Post
        I wonder if Grey has any insights into FFP as an anticompetitive practice from a legal standpoint. IMO FFP never stood a chance due to being anticompetitive and was always bound to be struck down in courts.

On the other hand, I don't know how wage caps are legal in American sports. Should definitely be illegal.

Sent from my Mi A3 using Tapatalk
        I don’t really have any legal insights here as this material is well beyond the scope of anything I know well. On a personal level, I don’t have any moral problems with sone level of parity regulation, but I’ve never been convinced that FFP is the way to go.

Comment

• As much as i want Madrid out i dont want City to be the team that will do it. Damn, i'm almost neutral on this one...

Comment

• City all the way. Hate for Madrid trumps all

Comment

• Madrid all the way. Shitty is the single most detestable team in Europe.

Comment

• Can’t root for either. Hope the winner has 14 red cards and 14 injuries.

Comment

• Few seasons ago I would've gone with City but now I wanna see them crash and burn. I want to see the fraud Pep going out with his fraud club

Comment

• Madrid down 1-0, Juve down 1-0

Comment

• Madrid out, penaldo out - perfect return of champions league

Comment

• Juventus rofl

Comment

• This means we're likely playing Shitty on the semis right?

Comment

• I hope so, no team I want to crush more than Manchester City, would be an absolute shame if someone else took them out for us now~

Comment

• this one match format makes it very hard to predict ..

Comment

• Originally posted by Grey View Post
                                I hope so, no team I want to crush more than Manchester City, would be an absolute shame if someone else took them out for us now~
                                To see the fraud Pep and his fraud club go out to us would be beautiful

Comment

Working...
                                X