• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trivia: Bayern only trailed for fourteen minutes during this CL campaign

Comment

• Originally posted by A.M.L.N. View Post
      Trivia: Bayern only trailed for fourteen minutes during this CL campaign
      Yeah, against Olympiakos (11 minutes) and Tottenham (3 minutes) in the group stages.

Comment

• Heard somewhere we got 84 millions from this seasons' CL win what is said to be highest award ever for a CL winner, can someone confirm?

Comment

• Originally posted by rohr View Post
          We can win this shit, we are the best performing club in Europe right now, we got no injuries, and have an extremely good bench.
          am I a prophet or not?

Comment

• OFFICIAL: UEFA confirm that 30% capacity for fans will be allowed at the UEFA Super Cup between Bayern Munich and Sevilla in September.

Puskás Aréna in Budapest has a capacity of 67215 seats, which means there will be around 20k fans allowed in the stadium.

Comment

• I want both the Super Cup and the Club World Cup very much, it's always big to win these trophies as it's not that often you get the chance.

Comment

• I'm sorry, but I want UEFA Super Cup, DFL Super Cup, Club World Cup and UEFA Champions League 2020/2021

Comment

• Originally posted by mea95 View Post
                  I'm sorry, but I want UEFA Super Cup, DFL Super Cup, Club World Cup and UEFA Champions League 2020/2021
                  Greed is our right as champions. We must never be satisfied!

Comment

• Look at these Fagca (as Mavros would say) cunts. They had so much salt this morning that they're like a sea.

http://www.barcaforum.com/showthread...unchen/page265

8-2 in your face.

Comment

• Originally posted by OnlyInsider View Post
                      Look at these Fagca (as Mavros would say) cunts. They had so much salt this morning that they're like a sea.

http://www.barcaforum.com/showthread...unchen/page265

8-2 in your face.
                      Lmao, i got high blood pressure from this much salt.

Comment

• Oh, you should see their CL discussion thread. Apparently, our achievements this year are nothing and we've won a tinpot treble. The amount of bitterness in that forum is enough to annihilate your taste-buds and possibly corrode your tongue away if you could physically taste it...

Comment

Working...
                        X