Football Managers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Football Managers

Didn't know where to put this , so I altered the title to make it more general.

I have a strong feeling this coach (Jose) doesn't have a job now cause hes waiting for a catastrophe at a topclub with makes the task easier for him?? Or is that a far too much conspiracy minded?

Or am I missing something?

Besides him, how many coaches are waiting for the right bus?

Mourinho won't or at least shouldn't get another top job again. He should become a NT Coach instead where his tactics and way of football can still be effective.

It's either that or he reinvent himself and everything he stands for.

Allegri for one is waiting for the right job. Might be Man Utd as I don't expect Solskjær to last long.

Comment

Originally posted by DonAK View Post
      Mourinho won't or at least shouldn't get another top job again. He should become a NT Coach instead where his tactics and way of football can still be effective.

It's either that or he reinvent himself and everything he stands for.

Allegri for one is waiting for the right job. Might be Man Utd as I don't expect Solskjær to last long.
      I was thinking the same, and that would be good for football, cause he is somehow a legend, like him or not.. but his ego will block that for sure!

Comment

Originally posted by St3ph3n View Post
        I was thinking the same, and that would be good for football, cause he is somehow a legend, like him or not.. but his ego will block that for sure!
        His personality is just like that. I don't see it ever happening, but would be interested in seeing him return if he can modernize his style of football and not be a fucking douchebag.

He's not charismatic anymore, just a muppet.

Comment

His personality is just like that. I don't see it ever happening, but would be interested in seeing him return if he can modernize his style of football and not be a fucking douchebag.

He's not charismatic anymore, just a muppet.
          that douchebag mode is pure compensating ...and most of fanbase took that shit to a certain level of course..

Comment

He's apparently learning German right now

Comment

But who can hire him? All top NT managers are safe on their jobs

Comment

Originally posted by A.M.L.N. View Post
                But who can hire him? All top NT managers are safe on their jobs
                There's been talk about Santos retiring from the Portugal job after Euro 2020.

He could take over from him.

Argentina cannot afford him, but they could do worse than Mourinho lol

Comment

Man, you always come up with the worst titles for great posts

(changed the title to better fit the theme)

Comment

Mourinho will probably be our coach next season.

Comment

Originally posted by Grey View Post
                      Man, you always come up with the worst titles for great posts [emoji14]

(changed the title to better fit the theme)
                      Now I'm curious to what was the original title

Comment

I wonder what Kompany Will bring to the table at RSCA..

Comment

Originally posted by St3ph3n View Post
                          I wonder what Kompany Will bring to the table at RSCA..
                          Moules à la bière, frites and a bottle of Blanche de Namur I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayer View Post
                            Moules à la bière, frites and a bottle of Blanche de Namur I guess.
                            Good one...

Comment

Working...
                            X