The Best FIFA Football Awards: Nominees

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Best FIFA Football Awards: Nominees

Players: Mohamed Salah, Virgil Van Dijk, Sadio Mane, Harry Kane, Cristiano Ronaldo, Kylian Mbappe, Lionel Messi, Matthijs de Ligt, Frenkie De Jong, Eden Hazard

Coaches:
    Jürgen Klopp, Pep Guardiola, Mauricio Pochettino, Erik Ten Hag, Tite, Marcelo Gallardo, Didier Deschamps, Djamel Belmadi, Ricardo
    Gareca, Fernando Santos

Mbappe, Kane, De Jong. How the fuck they deserve to be there?

Also, no Bernardo Silva. Deserved it more than those three combined. And i'm not even surprised there are no Bayern players anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by EM1R View Post
      Mbappe, Kane, De Jong. How the fuck they deserve to be there?

Also, no Bernardo Silva. Deserved it more than those three combined. And i'm not even surprised there are no Bayern players anymore.
      De Jong definitely deserved. Mbappe was the second best goal scorer in Europe. Kane I agree, complete bullshit.

And Bayern didn't deserve to be represented there. Not a single one of our players stood out and should be miles off that accolade.

Comment

Originally posted by FernandoBR View Post
        De Jong definitely deserved. Mbappe was the second best goal scorer in Europe. Kane I agree, complete bullshit.

And Bayern didn't deserve to be represented there. Not a single one of our players stood out and should be miles off that accolade.
        Harry Kane has been injured for quite a long time, hasn't done shit for Spurs' way to the CL final, and De Jong though.. maybe he deserved to be nominated after all looking at other players nominated.

Comment

Originally posted by FernandoBR View Post
          Bayern didn't deserve to be represented there. Not a single one of our players stood out and should be miles off that accolade.
          What about Lewandowski?

Comment

Originally posted by mea95 View Post
            What about Lewandowski?
            You're kidding right ? Won't take that bait sir

Comment

Who even cares about this prize?

Comment

Originally posted by L4nd3r View Post
                Who even cares about this prize?
                Indeed its utter PR shit.

Comment

Alisson deserves it over Kane. Bernardo Silva over Hazard.

Comment

Originally posted by DonAK View Post
                    Alisson deserves it over Kane. Bernardo Silva over Hazard.
                    And Ronaldo doesn't deserve it

Comment

Messi should win it without a doubt. if we are talking about individual talent and impact on a team .. then Messi should win it no question about it.

I mean look at it like this, when messi faded Barcelona couldn't hold a 3-0 lead ffs.
                      I mean I knew it will be devastating when Robbery lost their form to age, turns out it's walk in the park for us compared to how much Barcelona will suffer without him.

Comment

Originally posted by Sakujo View Post
                        Messi should win it without a doubt. if we are talking about individual talent and impact on a team .. then Messi should win it no question about it.

I mean look at it like this, when messi faded Barcelona couldn't hold a 3-0 lead ffs.
                        I mean I knew it will be devastating when Robbery lost their form to age, turns out it's walk in the park for us compared to how much Barcelona will suffer without him.
                        Agreed. Barcelona is pretty much nothing without him these days.

Comment

Messi won't be in the Top 3.

Will be van Dijk, Salah and most likely CR because of the Nations League lol.

Comment

Originally posted by DonAK View Post
                            Messi won't be in the Top 3.

Will be van Dijk, Salah and most likely CR because of the Nations League lol.
                            Don't worry, they can't make the same error again. Messi wil get it .

Comment

UEFA Player of the Year award nominees: Virgil Van Dijk, Lionel Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo

Comment

Working...
                              X