Originally posted by mavros View Post
      Real Madrid....hands down!
      Their defense and midfield are not that good anymore

I doubt it, or at least I won't say hands down

Comment

Originally posted by mea95 View Post
        Their defense and midfield are not that good anymore

I doubt it, or at least I won't say hands down
        Αs if as it is Farca's (defence and midfield)

Real's attack is much better imho....plus they have Zizou from the start of the season and the advantage that Messi is now 32+

Comment

Atlético will win this season. The days of Pedro are only a distant memory.

Comment

Comment

ter Stegen

Semedo - Pique - Umtiti - Alba

Arthur - Busquets - de Jong

Messi - Griezmann - Dembele/Neymar

Is not really a bad team with a poor defence and midfield on paper

Comment

I hope that's true

Comment

I think Real Madrid just like Barcelona simply don't want to deal with Mino Raiola.

Zidane is the one pushing for the Pogba deal, but according to pretty much everyone in the Madrid press, everyone else in the club don't really want him.

They want Donny van de Beek instead. Not Pogba potential or as good as him right now, but more of a team player without a toxic agent that demands insane amounts in commission.

Comment

Originally posted by DonAK View Post
                    I think Real Madrid just like Barcelona simply don't want to deal with Mino Raiola.

Zidane is the one pushing for the Pogba deal, but according to pretty much everyone in the Madrid press, everyone else in the club don't really want him.

They want Donny van de Beek instead. Not Pogba potential or as good as him right now, but more of a team player without a toxic agent that demands insane amounts in commission.
                    I rate Van de Beek higher than Paul "overrated as fuck" Pogba.

Comment

Aubameyang. Que golazo!

Comment

Was gonna give Dembele the entire season, but he still plays like he's in his first season. If this is how he's gonna stroll out every game it's better to just cut your losses already. So frustrating.

Cannot blame the coach for losing possession by being unable to complete a 5m pass.

Cannot even get the basics right.

Comment

Originally posted by DonAK View Post
                          Was gonna give Dembele the entire season, but he still plays like he's in his first season. If this is how he's gonna stroll out every game it's better to just cut your losses already. So frustrating.

Cannot blame the coach for losing possession by being unable to complete a 5m pass.

Cannot even get the basics right.
                          Ha, are you starting to see what this forum was saying about Dembele now? On his day he's the best player on earth, but he's so frustrating and amateurish all the damn time.

Comment

Originally posted by Grey View Post
                            Ha, are you starting to see what this forum was saying about Dembele now? On his day he's the best player on earth, but he's so frustrating and amateurish all the damn time.
                            It's bad when you're almost rooting for Neymar to return(as long as it's a good deal for Barca ofc and he takes the reported paycut).

We desperately need a winger up front with pace and ability to beat his man 1v1.

Valverde's tactics are garbage. The only way we have a chance in the CL is through individual brilliance.

This cunt need to play de Jong and Arthur in the midfield. That alone should improve our ball circulation and speed considerably.
                            Last edited by DonAK; 04-08-2019, 22:38.

Comment

Love this guy.

Too many of our players make up excuses or are too delusional about how they play. Frenkie is not going to accept such mediocrity.

Comment

Working...
                              X