X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EPDJGZGnNvq4k2i9DJPZkw&expires=1581071400

Comment

• Originally posted by Grey View Post

That very much goes against what the majority of Barca fans say, but also I trust you more than most Barca fans so it evens out.
      Oh, he's definitely had his fair share of issues.

Gaming Fortnite all night long and missing training sessions, not eating healthy, not working hard enough, but he's been over that for a while now, at least a year.

Right now he just got some insanely bad luck, or he's simply a crock like Vermaelen.

Comment

• Comment

• Ridiculous.

Also, shout out to Immobile. Amazing stats there.

Comment

• DonAK

Good luck tonight, definitely gonna root for you guys. Also keep an eye out for Braithwaite, the guy played in my home town club "only" 7 years ago was one of the clubs own talents. Crazy to think he today plays for Barcelona when I used to see him on Esbjerg Stadium
            Last edited by OnlyInsider; 01-03-2020, 18:49.

Comment

• Barcelona is trying to play almost without wingers. The product is a very slow team... Madrid have a lot of options upfront to keep trying his fast plays. Vinicius can fuck up 2 ou 3 times but if he receive balls again and again he will eventually hurt the opponent.

Ter Stegen is a monster. I still think Neuer is the best goalkeeper but i can't remember someone this good in the recent times.

Comment

• The Great Farca team

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSB5yFIh_uw

Also....

Comment

• Two Sociedad players tested positive on corona virus.

It's getting worse day by day..

Comment

• Originally posted by OnlyInsider View Post
                    DonAK

Good luck tonight, definitely gonna root for you guys. Also keep an eye out for Braithwaite, the guy played in my home town club "only" 7 years ago was one of the clubs own talents. Crazy to think he today plays for Barcelona when I used to see him on Esbjerg Stadium
                    Better late than never.

I like Braithwaite, he's been very good so far. I'd actually start him over Griezmann at this point.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by mea95 View Post
                        snip

Money laundry.

Comment

• Why on hell Barcelona have interest on Pjanic? To rotate as DM with Busquets? If its a CM role is no sense honestly.

Comment

• this could actually happen man

Comment

• Where would he go? And will he be the same player he is next year? He's not getting any younger.

Comment

• Hello, Lionel, how are you?

Come to Besiktas!

*cheerful music*

Comment

Working...
                                X