• Originally posted by MihailT View Post
    Hello, Lionel, how are you?

Come to Besiktas!

*cheerful music*
    Fenerbahçe Bro !

Keenan, forever missed

Enviado de meu Moto Z2 Play usando o Tapatalk

Comment

• I hope he retires and lives a good life. What he's done for football will never be replicated.

Comment

• Originally posted by Grey View Post
        I hope he retires and lives a good life. What he's done for football will never be replicated.
        He's not retiring.

Comment

• This Puig guy looks really good.

Comment

• So I saw Barca lost today, and googled La Liga
            There were 9 red cards today throughout the matchday? Is this common?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kroos39 View Post
              So I saw Barca lost today, and googled La Liga
              There were 9 red cards today throughout the matchday? Is this common?
              I don't think so, there was a reddit thread saying it was a record since 2012 or something

Comment

• Originally posted by L4nd3r View Post

I don't think so, there was a reddit thread saying it was a record since 2012 or something
                Yeah I could imagine it's a record. That's a shit ton of red cards lmao

Comment

• According to Marcelo Bechler Messi wants to leave NOW. D:

Comment

• Honestly, it's about time. We all romanticize the one club player, but there comes a point when the player has nothing more to give to one club. He might reinvigorate his career if he leaves. Look at Pirlo. Everyone thought he was done and dusted when he left Milan only to have some of the best seasons of his career with Juventus. It'll be good for both parties if he leaves.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wavy View Post
                      Honestly, it's about time. We all romanticize the one club player, but there comes a point when the player has nothing more to give to one club. He might reinvigorate his career if he leaves. Look at Pirlo. Everyone thought he was done and dusted when he left Milan only to have some of the best seasons of his career with Juventus. It'll be good for both parties if he leaves.
                      Speculations of him going to Inter. That would be quite something.

Comment

• Comment

• We ended an era.

Comment

• Messi is actually leaving Barcelona. Never in my life i thought thad could happen.

Reunited with Pep at City?

Comment

• Would love for him to go to Inter, and win the league against Cristiano.

Comment

• Wow probably that's the biggest pressing from Messi ever

Comment

Working...
                                X