No announcement yet.

English Football 2019/20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adama Traore is soo fun to watch... The guy is strong and fast as fuck. I dont have idea who is faster between Coman, Davies and him

Comment

• Originally posted by Stansfield View Post
      BALD FRAUD BALD FRAUD BALD FRAUD
      What did #Guardiota did this time?!

Comment

• I am slightly concerned about this Chelsea. They seem to struggle quite a lot against the minnows (if there are any in the BPL) and yet do incredibly well against the bigger clubs.

Well, I'll reckon Bayern are minnows, too, when it comes to European football.
        Last edited by Bayer; 01-01-2020, 18:23.

Comment

• VAR is ruining this sport every day.

Comment

• Originally posted by Grey View Post
            VAR is ruining this sport every day.

Only in the Premiere League

Comment

• Nah, all of the major leagues are now woefully corrupted. The quality of matches has gone down rapidly since implementation. Every play is reviewed, nothing is lived in the moment, every single goal celebration is now contingent on the whims of a bunch of arm-chair experts who prefer robots over people.

I'm serious, VAR in its current state is going to ruin this sport. It must change, and soon.

Comment

• As long as it stops Ronaldo from scoring 1 meter offside goals, I´m all the way for it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nils View Post
                  As long as it stops Ronaldo from scoring 1 meter offside goals, I´m all the way for it.
                  Nope. All it does is get selectively used to stop Ronaldo's opponents from scoring 1 meter offside, never him. It's nothing more than an advantage to cheaters, never a hinderence. The discretionary choice of when to use VAR is just another tool for the corrupt powers that be to shape the game. I'm convinced we're going to release this soon in a scenario just like the on you're describing.

For what it's worth, I am still supportive of the IDEA of VAR. The implementation, however, has been transparently corrupt.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Chelsea conceded a 94th minute winner against Newcastle tonight

Comment

• Originally posted by EM1R View Post
                          Chelsea conceded a 94th minute winner against Newcastle tonight
                          You love to see it

Comment

• We should easily beat this Chelsea side

Comment

• Originally posted by EM1R View Post
                              We should easily beat this Chelsea side
                              Kepa has the lowest save percentage of all keepers in the EPL. And he's 25, it's not like he's some fledgling prospect. If we fail to move past Chelsea with anything short of comfort, we will only have ourselves to blame.

Comment

• At least we're not United bad.

Comment

Working...
                                X