• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Then you all get the power,
    You all get the best,
    When everyone gives everything,
    And every song everybody sings,

Then it's life!

Last edited by Bayer; 17-06-2020, 22:47.

Comment

Congrats Bayer! Well deserved.
      Napoli could've won the game in normal time, they've missed too many chances.

Comment

Originally posted by mea95 View Post
        Congrats Bayer! Well deserved.
        Napoli could've won the game in normal time, they've missed too many chances.
        Thank you! <3 Yes as you said what was stunning is that in the end we had the best chances and Juve were lucky to bring it to penalties. We are back on track it seems, too bad Atalanta is too far away for that CL spot but Atalanta fully deserves it. I see Atalanta as a potential underdog in the CL. They literally have nothing to lose and in a knock-out game on neutral field, you never know!

Comment

Arthur has now agreed to join Juventus. Miralem Pjanic will join Barcelona as part of a swap deal, with Juve paying an additional €10m. (Fabrizio Romano)

I'm happy for Pjanić and his dream move, but don't know how he's going to settle at Barca.

Comment

I don't get Barca that they'll let Arthur go for a 30 year old Pjanic though.

Comment

Originally posted by OnlyInsider View Post
              I don't get Barca that they'll let Arthur go for a 30 year old Pjanic though.
              Both clubs needed a capital gain on their balance sheets like oxygen, under normal circumstances this deal would've never taken place

Comment

I want Lazio to win it all this year. Doubt it'll happen though.

Comment

Originally posted by Wavy View Post
                  I want Lazio to win it all this year. Doubt it'll happen though.
                  Nah, fascists don't deserve shit.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayer View Post

Both clubs needed a capital gain on their balance sheets like oxygen, under normal circumstances this deal would've never taken place
                    Yeah I just read that after wards, as you say it would never have taken place else. Especially from Barca's point of view is it a brain dead deal.

Comment

• Atalanta niet fucking around... without those frauds at the juve game they would be at 3 points...

Comment

• Immobile and Cristiano both scored from penalties tonight

Cristiano has had another goal from open play though but still it's funny

Comment

• This referee agenda is so obvious and pathetic

Enviado de meu Moto Z2 Play usando o Tapatalk

Last edited by FernandoBR; 21-07-2020, 05:46.

Comment

• wth is there so many penalties in Serie A? If i'm not mistaken is it 13 for Juve and 16 or 17 for Lazio, it's crazy

no wonder their players can end up with many goals if they get a penalty for every freaking situation

Comment

• Originally posted by OnlyInsider View Post
                              wth is there so many penalties in Serie A? If i'm not mistaken is it 13 for Juve and 16 or 17 for Lazio, it's crazy

no wonder their players can end up with many goals if they get a penalty for every freaking situation
                              Yup. Lewa's not going to win the boot bc Ronaldo is going to end with like 20 PK goals. Which is BS.

Comment

• To be honest there's no agenda or anything like that, it's just that Italian refs are being very strict on the hand fouls. Players have been training to kick the ball on defenders' hands and got a bunch of penalties that way lol

Comment

Working...
                                X