Italian Football 2019/20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bayer View Post
    To be honest there's no agenda or anything like that, it's just that Italian refs are being very strict on the hand fouls. Players have been training to kick the ball on defenders' hands and got a bunch of penalties that way lol
    Therefore, there's an agenda

Enviado de meu Moto Z2 Play usando o Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by FernandoBR View Post
      Therefore, there's an agenda

Enviado de meu Moto Z2 Play usando o Tapatalk
      But that's an agenda nobody in particular benefitted from tbh lol and I am by no means a Juve/Lazio/Inter fan lol but they made de Ligt look like a fool that way

Comment

• Victor Osimhen to Napoli. €60M + €20M in bonuses, 5 + 1 year contract. (RMC)

Are they going to offload Koulibaly to cover up this sum? Bayer

Comment

• What's wrong with Inter? They want Vidal and now Kolarov?

Comment

• Originally posted by mea95 View Post

What's wrong with Inter? They want Vidal and now Kolarov?
            Have you seen their squad? It's a collection of great stars that are past-it.

Sent from my Mi A3 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by PCapitalist View Post
              Have you seen their squad? It's a collection of great stars that are past-it.

Sent from my Mi A3 using Tapatalk

Serie A in a nutshell. It's the elephant cemetery of leagues, best illustrated with Ronaldo and Zlatan.

The tempo is also very low in Italian football compared to the other leagues, so no wonder players can play there for a longer time.

Comment

• Edin Džeko to Juventus is apparently a done deal. So happy for him, although he will not have his role like at Roma, he probably gets the well-deserved Scudetto next season. Will be a great ending to a great career.

Comment

Working...
                X