This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mea95 View Post

When you are trying to get a discount on Perisic (and Brozovic?) ...
    Not really surprising since KHR played there...

Comment

I laughed my ass off during the Rio Ave - Milan penalty shootout. Seriously, go and watch it, it was absolutely hilarious.

Also wtf Wolfsburg, it's a disgrace how easily they were knocked out.

Comment

Originally posted by misafeco View Post
        I laughed my ass off during the Rio Ave - Milan penalty shootout. Seriously, go and watch it, it was absolutely hilarious.

Also wtf Wolfsburg, it's a disgrace how easily they were knocked out.
        I agree, it was one hell of a epic penalty shootout lol

it’s a disgrace for Rio Ave to be kicked out by Milan...

Comment

Gotze scores he opener for PSV, his 2nd goal in his 2nd match for his new club...He could have had 2 assists as well in the first half if the center forward was certain Lewandowski for PSV

Comment

Ajax have FORGOTTEN to include their all-time highest paid transfer (Sébastien Haller) in the squad list for the Europa League knockout stages.

He won't be able to play since it's a mistake from the club.

Comment

Originally posted by EM1R View Post
              Ajax have FORGOTTEN to include their all-time highest paid transfer (Sébastien Haller) in the squad list for the Europa League knockout stages.

He won't be able to play since it's a mistake from the club.
              Not lying, same happened for my hometown club back in 2013 prior to playing in the EL groupstage for the first time. We signed a Norwegian player named Mohammed Fellah and he even joined because of the project and being able to play in Europe. Well it turned out he was a flop and the club paid a bigger fee for him, big in the sense for a middle club in Denmark.

It was utterly embarrassing to witness.

Comment

Neverkusen trailing by 2 goals to Young boys 20 minutes into game

Comment

Originally posted by Morlock View Post
                  Neverkusen trailing by 2 goals to Young boys 20 minutes into game
                  3-0 now

Embarrassing to say the least

Comment

Originally posted by OnlyInsider View Post

3-0 now

Ended with 4-3. A fair result, any kind of win will send them through. I would not bet on it though.

Comment

Originally posted by OnlyInsider View Post

3-0 now

Came back to 3-3 to then bottle it and lose 4-3.

Comment

Originally posted by Effenbergfan View Post

Came back to 3-3 to then bottle it and lose 4-3.
                        Neverkusen never fail to dissapoint

Comment

Watched Hoffe vs Molde - TSG let Molde back in the game after Dabbur missed penalty at 1-3 in the second half. Seb Hoeness has even worse squad situation due to injuries and covid.
                          Richards played whole match, very promising, confident with ball, proactive passing, preassist on 3rd goal. Looked comfortable as LCB. If Boa and Javi leaving, I think we should keep him as 4th CB as I did not see Nianzou play for more than 20mins this season.

Comment

Originally posted by Morlock View Post
                            Watched Hoffe vs Molde - TSG let Molde back in the game after Dabbur missed penalty at 1-3 in the second half. Seb Hoeness has even worse squad situation due to injuries and covid.
                            Richards played whole match, very promising, confident with ball, proactive passing, preassist on 3rd goal. Looked comfortable as LCB. If Boa and Javi leaving, I think we should keep him as 4th CB as I did not see Nianzou play for more than 20mins this season.
                            Can he even stay fit to sit on the bench and be a option at least?

Comment

Originally posted by L4nd3r View Post

Can he even stay fit to sit on the bench and be a option at least?
                              That is exactly why I would prefer having another young CB, be it Richards or Mai.

Comment

Richards should stay there for another season. We'll have our CB situation settled by then, and if he's worth it we should get him back as fourth option or something.

Comment

Working...
                                X