Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which CL run was more legendary? 2013 or 2020?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OnlyInsider View Post

I do as well prefer the 2013 team as they were more solid and I would bet on them to beat the 2020 any day of the week really. With tahat said, the 2019-20 team gave us some insane results on the way.

7-2 against Tottenham in a single game, 0-6 against Red Star Belgrade, 8-2 against Barca and I probably even forgot a result.
    I agree with Jupp's 2013 team being more balanced and did not have obvious weakness/

7-2 Tottenham actually happened with Kovac, I don't know what you guys think but it was a mess of a game, Bayern just seemed to score on every single attempt that they will 90% miss in normal circumstances. I don't even know what happened, but they suddenly became extremely, extremely clinical. It just happened (like the Brazil game).

the result you forgot is Chelsea 7-1 :P :P :P

Comment

Originally posted by Adorno View Post

I agree with Jupp's 2013 team being more balanced and did not have obvious weakness/

7-2 Tottenham actually happened with Kovac, I don't know what you guys think but it was a mess of a game, Bayern just seemed to score on every single attempt that they will 90% miss in normal circumstances. I don't even know what happened, but they suddenly became extremely, extremely clinical. It just happened (like the Brazil game).

the result you forgot is Chelsea 7-1 :P :P :P
      Yeah but Chelsea was not a single game hence I didn't mention it. But agreed, those two games were magical, especially the first one.

Seeing how we destroyed them at Stamford Bridge actually made me comfortable we would go on and win the CL. Easy to say in hindsight maybe, but some of my friends said the same, they're not even Bayern fans.

Comment

Working...
      X