Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I refuse to believe European Super League is going to be a thing. Football is getting destroyed day by day.

Comment

• Originally posted by EM1R View Post
      I refuse to believe European Super League is going to be a thing. Football is getting destroyed day by day.
      New rumours about it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Morlock View Post
        New rumours about it?
        KHR and Florentino Perez recently spoke about it, so it's probably happening.

Comment

KHR and Florentino Perez recently spoke about it, so it's probably happening.
          Shit. Definitely won't help football in general.

Comment

• Does anyone fancy Lipstick knocking out Liverpool? I think they stand a chance, Liverpool are in poor form recently and are without three major faces in defense.

Barcelona and PSG are both garbage IMO and Paris are missing Neymar too. Don't know what to think about this tie.

Comment

• Judging by current form and results, I'd even say that logically Energy Drink are favourites, but as per usual procedure they'll just bottle it and Liverpool advanced by merits of their name alone.

Comment

• I'm going to watch Upamecano, and hopefully Leipzig can eliminate Liverpool

If we play like we did against Atletico in our first game, I think we are favorites to win the title again this season

Comment

• Upamecano is so bad this game 4,5 bad passes and almost cost leipzig a goal because he was overconfident.

Comment

• I'm not watching the Leipzig game but that's the downside with Upamecano from what I've seen, he can be quite sloppy in his passing game

Comment

Does anyone fancy Lipstick knocking out Liverpool? I think they stand a chance, Liverpool are in poor form recently and are without three major faces in defense.

Barcelona and PSG are both garbage IMO and Paris are missing Neymar too. Don't know what to think about this tie.
                      Hopefully they pull through, but i expect them to bottle it.

Comment

• From what I've seen so far, he seems to be overconfident

I don't think that will be the case at Bayern

Comment

• Amateurs...

Comment

• Leipzig beating themselves how can german teams do the same naive mistakes over and over again

Comment

• Liverpool lost 3 consecutive games in the EPL and they are now leading 2-0 against Leipzig

Comment

• Lol. Donated 2 goals to LFC.
                                On the other hand, i don't feel very good about our commin match

Comment

Working...
                                X