Shitty. I want to trample Shitty.

Sent from my Mi A3 using Tapatalk
    Nah. We have scores to settle with both Madrid clubs first

Enviado de meu Moto Z2 Play usando o Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by FernandoBR View Post
      Nah. We have scores to settle with both Madrid clubs first

I'm a simple man. I do not care whom we defeat on our win to a Champions League title as long as we win it.

Comment

Originally posted by Bazi View Post

I'm a simple man. I do not care whom we defeat on our win to a Champions League title as long as we win it.
        Don't get me wrong, me too. If we were to win, beating PAOK, Apoel, Macabbi Haifa and AZ alkmaar in the playoffs I couldn't care less...

Beating both Madrid teams along the way would make the victory sweeter though

Comment

I want beat Man United and Liverpool by a handsome margin

Comment

Timo Werner though, keeps shitting on Bundesliga saying if he wanted to be second or third every season he'd stay at Leipzig, like this wasn't him against Bayern last season.

Comment

Originally posted by EM1R View Post
              Timo Werner though, keeps shitting on Bundesliga saying if he wanted to be second or third every season he'd stay at Leipzig, like this wasn't him against Bayern last season.

And he chose Chelski of all teams... Clown.

Comment

Originally posted by EM1R View Post

This is very bad for the Bundesliga as it plays to all the preconceptions. Plus, it's true; no team in the league is even close to challenging us.

Comment

It's kind of funny, I think all this really just plays into how strong we are, not necessarily how poor the bundesliga is. I mean besides liverpool making the final last two years (tottenham somehow one of the years), they can't compete for shit against the top of Europe. I mean Leipzig made it to the semis. Dortmund really should have knocked out PSG before shitting the bed in the second leg. I'd say the main argument for competativeness in EPL is that the lower half of the table is closer to the top, and the top (bar Liverpool), isn't as close to the top of Europe. Now that could start changing with how much money some of the English clubs are spending in recent years

Comment

Originally posted by Kroos39 View Post
                    It's kind of funny, I think all this really just plays into how strong we are, not necessarily how poor the bundesliga is. I mean besides liverpool making the final last two years (tottenham somehow one of the years), they can't compete for shit against the top of Europe. I mean Leipzig made it to the semis. Dortmund really should have knocked out PSG before shitting the bed in the second leg. I'd say the main argument for competativeness in EPL is that the lower half of the table is closer to the top, and the top (bar Liverpool), isn't as close to the top of Europe. Now that could start changing with how much money some of the English clubs are spending in recent years
                    It's undeniable that the EPL has much more competition at the top than any other league. Leipzig might have reached semis but, as you know, they had to play them without Werner and we're thus handsomely defeated. Same with BVB pretty much every year, they find the next big thing but lose him within 2 season (recently 1)... hell go a few more seasons back and think about that Wolfsburg that went to the CL: KDB, Ricardo Rodríguez, Naldo... That team was broken apart immediately. Or think about Tuchel's 1st Dortmund (which IMO was a very very attractive side, probably the second most attractive football in Europe after Barcelona): Mhkitaryan, Aubameyang, Hummels, Gündogan... By the end of the season on one of those remained (or was it none?)... sorry, it's a shitty league.

That's the difference between the BuLi and the EPL. There Shitty, Liverpool, Chelski, United just don't lose their best players that frequently. I can only think of Sané (very specific circumstances) and Suarez/Sterling (back when Liverpool wasn't competitive).

Last edited by PCapitalist; 21-09-2020, 14:16.

Comment

The PL is only good because of them having so much more money than the rest. When you're overspending the other leagues so much you also gotta be at least better and for a long time the English teams were worse than the German ones.

The BL's biggest strength (it's fans) is also it's biggest weakness. The 50+1 rule is beautiful in the sense the clubs are kept in the spirit of the fans. But if the BL wants to stay competitve in Europe and not always sell it's biggest talents to England then it gotta get rid of it.

It won't happen as the Germans are very conservative in this matter.

If not for the endless money the English clubs posses would they never be the best league in the world. Developing talents they're also way behind the German league, just look at it from a historic point of view. England never really played a major role in the World Cup or Euros where as Germany are the most succesful European Nation by far.

The English league is made up of expensive signings from abroad and foreigners.

Comment

Werner is a coward. Couldn’t cut it in a superior league so sold his career as a billionaire’s play-thing!

Only silver lining is that a Chelsea career is a career death sentence. We’re spared ever having to see the C-rate Gnabry again.

Comment

Originally posted by OnlyInsider View Post
                          The PL is only good because of them having so much more money than the rest. When you're overspending the other leagues so much you also gotta be at least better and for a long time the English teams were worse than the German ones.

The BL's biggest strength (it's fans) is also it's biggest weakness. The 50+1 rule is beautiful in the sense the clubs are kept in the spirit of the fans. But if the BL wants to stay competitve in Europe and not always sell it's biggest talents to England then it gotta get rid of it.

It won't happen as the Germans are very conservative in this matter.

If not for the endless money the English clubs posses would they never be the best league in the world. Developing talents they're also way behind the German league, just look at it from a historic point of view. England never really played a major role in the World Cup or Euros where as Germany are the most succesful European Nation by far.

The English league is made up of expensive signings from abroad and foreigners.
                          It goes beyond that. I can no longer watch Bundesliga on TV. It simply is no longer broadcasted. I can watch the Spanish, English, Italian or French league, but not Bundesliga. In the season just following Bayern's treble. That's preposterous marketing.

Honestly I can't even criticize that decision seeing that Hamburg (or whichever pathetic club did it) tweets stuff like "we got humiliated by Bayern way before it was cool". Who da fuck cares for a league where teams say stuff like that? It's pathetic.

OTOH, the EPL still enjoys that (completely underserved) mystique. Just the other day I was watching Chelski-Liverpool and the narrators (who were Argentines) where saying Thiago had it easy against "familiar" Chelski, but would have it much harder "in the cold rainy" Stoke. I puked, but also I have to recognize how well the English have done it marketing wise.

BuLi is run by 80yo mom and pop who don't even know how to turn on their iPads, while the EPL is run by the modern day equivalent of Dom Drapper.

Comment

The British: “our barely-floating island of gray mud is actually a selling point.”

Comment

Originally posted by PCapitalist View Post

It goes beyond that. I can no longer watch Bundesliga on TV. It simply is no longer broadcasted. I can watch the Spanish, English, Italian or French league, but not Bundesliga. In the season just following Bayern's treble. That's preposterous marketing.

Honestly I can't even criticize that decision seeing that Hamburg (or whichever pathetic club did it) tweets stuff like "we got humiliated by Bayern way before it was cool". Who da fuck cares for a league where teams say stuff like that? It's pathetic.

OTOH, the EPL still enjoys that (completely underserved) mystique. Just the other day I was watching Chelski-Liverpool and the narrators (who were Argentines) where saying Thiago had it easy against "familiar" Chelski, but would have it much harder "in the cold rainy" Stoke. I puked, but also I have to recognize how well the English have done it marketing wise.

BuLi is run by 80yo mom and pop who don't even know how to turn on their iPads, while the EPL is run by the modern day equivalent of Dom Drapper.

Agreed about the BL having a problem in how they market themselves. The Brits/PL is light-years ahead in this term. I believe it started back in the 90's with United (they were probably the first club to recognize the oppertunities and this is also why they're probably the most supported club in the world).

English being an international language certainly also helps them. If it wasn't for Bayern and to a certain extent Dortmund then the BL would be a dead league.

With all this said - I don't think the football played in England is better than the football played in Germany, not at all. The English are very good at marketing themselves as "the worlds strongest league" but watching the quality of their football is nothing special and not something you can't see elsewhere imo.

But many fans are buying into this propaganda completely and think the level of football in England is somehow superior where it's not even close to being superior to the German league. It's all about their propaganda machine working like x10 times better than the BL one.

Comment

Originally posted by Grey View Post
                                Werner is a coward. Couldn’t cut it in a superior league so sold his career as a billionaire’s play-thing!

Only silver lining is that a Chelsea career is a career death sentence. We’re spared ever having to see the C-rate Gnabry again.

Why even talk about him anymore? We could have signed him if we wanted, but chose not to. By all early indications our decision for Sané and against Werner was the correct one and now let's just enjoy this exciting squad we have with Lewandowski, Müller, Gnabry, Coman and Sané up-front.

He's not even as good as Marco Reus in my opinion and I've almost completely forgotten about him, too.

Comment

Working...
                                X