X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bayer
    replied
    Originally posted by OnlyInsider View Post
    Upamecano is a total disaster tonight. He gotta do better than this if Bayern should pursue him.

He got saved by Di Maria with a shitty penalty.
    Upamecano has been far from decent in many games (vs us, too) his only good meaningful game was vs Atlético last summer. Otherwise he’s nothing outstanding.

Leave a comment:

• OnlyInsider
    replied
    Upamecano is a total disaster tonight. He gotta do better than this if Bayern should pursue him.

He got saved by Di Maria with a shitty penalty.

Leave a comment:

• FernandoBR
    replied
    Originally posted by FernandoBR View Post
    But it's a BL team not named Bayern on the champions league... So yeah, they'll lose

Enviado de meu Moto Z2 Play usando o Tapatalk
    Like I've said... 5 minutes in and the choke job already began.

What a blunder from Upamecano

Leave a comment:

• OnlyInsider
    replied
    Leipzig lost 5-0 to this United team

Leave a comment:

• EM1R
    replied
    Demba Ba still plays football in 2020? LMAO I love

But that defending

Leave a comment:

• FernandoBR
    replied
    Originally posted by EM1R View Post
    Leipzig really shouldn't lose to Paris tonight, they're playing without both Neymar and Mbappe.
    But it's a BL team not named Bayern on the champions league... So yeah, they'll lose

Leave a comment:

• EM1R
    replied
    Leipzig really shouldn't lose to Paris tonight, they're playing without both Neymar and Mbappe.

Leave a comment:

• Thirteen
    replied
    Still, well done to them in a tough group like this, couldn't watch this game unfortunately. Hopefully they can keep going.

Leave a comment:

• OnlyInsider
    replied
    Gladbach could've had maximum points now if they didn't choke against Inter and Real Madrid in the last seconds.

Leave a comment:

• EM1R
    replied
    Found this hard to watch unless you're a fan of one of teams. Much like us against Köln yesterday.

Leipzig should really just forfeit this UCL season if they don't manage to beat United in the returning leg. I mean, it's the 15th team in the Premier League..

Leave a comment:

• Ciriaco
    replied
    How RBL lost 5-0 to this absolutely miserable and awful United team is beyond me. They should fire Nagelsman just for that only.

Losing and playing miserably today against Arsenal. Its like they do not have any clue what they are doing on the pitch. Arsenal is not much better but still more active trying to do something. But they are also very close to pure mediocrity. Expected much more from Arteta.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• EM1R
    replied
    He'd actually improve most of their players, exactly like he did at City. I'm not so sure if he's the right man for their main goal though, the Champions League.

Leave a comment:

• OnlyInsider
    replied
    Originally posted by Grey View Post

I have a hunch Juve will be Pep's next job.
    Then he can go and fuck them up in the CL like he used to do with us and now City.

But he would give them something good in terms of their skills and overall game with the ball. They're really poor looking at these days.

Leave a comment:

• Grey
    replied
    Originally posted by OnlyInsider View Post
    Juventus are playing some of the worst football I've seen from all top clubs. Such low tempo, such bad passing, no overall game plan.

They're worse than we were under Kovac and that says everything.
    I have a hunch Juve will be Pep's next job.

Leave a comment:

• OnlyInsider
    replied
    I think German teams are sometimes too naive in Europe. That combined with the lack of holding on to their best players means it's hard for them to build a really good team over a longer periode of time.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X