X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hummels lol

Comment

The Danish tv channels have no audio/crowd sounds to tonights games, holy moly I forgot how awful it is to watch a football match without any spectators.

Boring as hell, thinking of switching off.

Comment

Let's take a moment and laugh at BvB and PSG !

Enviado de meu Moto Z2 Play usando o Tapatalk

Comment

All the experts and fans blame Favre but Dortmund's management are the ones who signed Meunier as a Hakimi replacement...

My goodness this man is a walking disaster waiting to happen and it happens regularly! Absolutely terrible whenever I watch Dortmund play.

Comment

Originally posted by Bazi View Post
            All the experts and fans blame Favre but Dortmund's management are the ones who signed Meunier as a Hakimi replacement...

My goodness this man is a walking disaster waiting to happen and it happens regularly! Absolutely terrible whenever I watch Dortmund play.
            They have been on a downhill since they let Tuchel go. A team without ambition nor balls.

That being said, of course Favre is a poor manager, and it's their management fault that he is the coach.

Sent from my Mi A3 using Tapatalk

Comment

Shakhtar leading RM 3-0

Comment

Mönchengladbach conceded an equaliser in 91th minute. Unlucky. Good first matchday from BuLi clubs, except for BVB. As expected.

Comment

That Neuhaus assist for the Hoffman goal was classic

Comment

Originally posted by dips82 View Post
                    That Neuhaus assist for the Hoffman goal was classic
                    It was an amazing pass. However I saw the entire world blaming Vidal for that goal and that just didn't sit right with me. Vidal, a CM, had the positional awareness to sprint backward to cover the space that was emptied by an insane charge forward from Bastoni(?), the fucking LCB, with Kolarov not just moonlighting as a left forward, but then refusing the even jog back to help out in defense...you know, as the LB he supposedly is! What on earth was Vidal supposed to do? He was abandoned by both his left-side defenders and forced then to read a pass that split open the pitch from end to end. It's insane to me that people see this as Vidal's error.

Comment

Originally posted by Grey View Post

It was an amazing pass. However I saw the entire world blaming Vidal for that goal and that just didn't sit right with me. Vidal, a CM, had the positional awareness to sprint backward to cover the space that was emptied by an insane charge forward from Bastoni(?), the fucking LCB, with Kolarov not just moonlighting as a left forward, but then refusing the even jog back to help out in defense...you know, as the LB he supposedly is! What on earth was Vidal supposed to do? He was abandoned by both his left-side defenders and forced then to read a pass that split open the pitch from end to end. It's insane to me that people see this as Vidal's error.
                      Nah, Vidal was blamed for the dumb penalty on the first goal, didn't see people blaming Vidal for the second.

Comment

Originally posted by L4nd3r View Post

Nah, Vidal was blamed for the dumb penalty on the first goal, didn't see people blaming Vidal for the second.
                        The reddit post on the 2-1 was filled with blame against Vidal for that goal specifically.

Comment

Originally posted by Grey View Post

The reddit post on the 2-1 was filled with blame against Vidal for that goal specifically.
                          Weird. Reddit is a weird place.

Comment

Inter drew another UCL game. Maybe there is a chance for BMG.

Comment

BMG and Inter/Shakhtar to the next round. Is that too much to ask for?

Comment

BMG 1 - 0 Real

Thuram always impresses me with his finishing. He is so clinical for BMG!

Comment

Working...
                                X