Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Inter and Madrid fighting for that UEL spot as things stand.

Comment

Hopefully Inter will get their shit together and kick Scumdrid out with 2 wins or a win and a draw

Enviado de meu Moto Z2 Play usando o Tapatalk

Comment

German teams are the biggest chokers in European competitions, really

Comment

Gladbach

You had one job and now you did it both againts Inter and Madrid. Shameful.

Comment

Fucking hell Gladbach, what a choke.

Comment

in games like this i honestly dont even get excited anymore with the score, until the game ends. Last season Atalanta x PSG, Gladbach x Madrid, all the same. Shit mentality + some shit players doing shit.

Comment

Originally posted by OnlyInsider View Post
                Gladbach

You had one job and now you did it both againts Inter and Madrid. Shameful.
                Gladbach has no business in the CL. BuLi has no business sending so many teams to the CL. Should be 2, three max.

Sent from my Mi A3 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by PCapitalist View Post
                  Gladbach has no business in the CL. BuLi has no business sending so many teams to the CL. Should be 2, three max.

Bayern, Leipzig and Dortmund are doing good. The 4th team is always shitting the bed, so yeah I think 3 teams should be enough.

But today's game was frustrating. You are leading 2-0 at home till the 87th minute, but then lose 2 precious points in the 93rd minute...

Comment

Please Dortmund and Energy drink, do something useful tonight for once

Comment

• Expecting from RBL to give Manure a good beating tonight. Would love to see them going far this season as well in UCL and keep the league unpredictable till the end of the season.

Comment

• Originally posted by EM1R View Post
                        Expecting from RBL to give Manure a good beating tonight. Would love to see them going far this season as well in UCL and keep the league unpredictable till the end of the season.
                        Hope they do so, but I'm without any faith in BuLi clubs not named Bayern Munich.

Comment

• PSG struggling against Istanbul even after losing against United. The UCL final has hit them hard as it seems.

Comment

• Leipzig being unable to win convincingly against this crap United is pathetic. This is a team that is currently sitting at 15th place in the EPL.

Comment

• Morata with an hattrick, but all called off with an offside

Comment

• Energy drink not good for anything as usual

3-0 manure

Dortmund barely winning at home against Zenit

Embarrassing

Comment

Working...
                                X