Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

French Football

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by jbm View Post
    Who bets that PSG won't pass the group stage of the CL this season?
    I think they'll do alright as I rate Ancelotti quite high.

    Comment


    • I don't think they will do any better than Man. City, especially on their first season.

      Comment


      • IMO, PSG > Man City + Ancelotti >>> Mancini

        Comment


        • Man City has a way better team than PSG.

          Comment


          • PSG drew 2-2 with Lorient at home in very difficult way: they were 0-2 down, drew in the last minute from a PK; 2 goals for Ibra.

            Comment


            • Ibra also missed a sitter in Mario Gomez-esque style. I was surprised that Nene didn't get the start for PSG, seeing as how he was their best player from last season. Sakho and Alex were bad in defense, they need Thiago Silva ASAP.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Jay View Post
                Ibra also missed a sitter in Mario Gomez-esque style. I was surprised that Nene didn't get the start for PSG, seeing as how he was their best player from last season. Sakho and Alex were bad in defense, they need Thiago Silva ASAP.
                Nene is not big name, thats why he dont play in first team.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by CroCHEF View Post
                  Nene is not big name, thats why he dont play in first team.
                  Pretty much.

                  Comment


                  • They can only get better with time. What impresses is the players they've attracted straight away, whereas with City they were splashing 30m on B-class players like Milner. PSG has bought quality immediately. I suppose Paris has a far better lure than Manchester though.

                    It was a fantastic game to watch, they could've scored about forty times in the second half. Ibra's ball control is out of this world.

                    Comment


                    • Actually milner played well during his villa days.he was bought for €25m.

                      Comment


                      • Grizmo, you've got to tell me who that chick on your avy is man. I'm loving that boob.

                        Comment


                        • ^sunny leone,penthouse pornstar,recently did a bollywood movie!do some googling and see some of her movies!

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by CroCHEF View Post
                            Nene is not big name, thats why he dont play in first team.
                            Verratti, Bodmer, and Menez are not big names either.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Snowball View Post
                              They can only get better with time. What impresses is the players they've attracted straight away, whereas with City they were splashing 30m on B-class players like Milner. PSG has bought quality immediately. I suppose Paris has a far better lure than Manchester though.
                              That might be true, but the Premier League is miles above the French League.

                              Comment


                              • I doubt the players that went to Paris actually care that the french league is low standard, PSG can afford the wages for the players and Paris itself is a very good destination.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X