replied
    Originally posted by EM1R View Post
    Good luck in winning CL
    Only need a decent coach for that.

Leave a comment:

• EM1R
    replied
    Originally posted by DonAK View Post
    Hopefully Neymar pushes him out so we can pick him up.
    Good luck in winning CL

Leave a comment:

• DonAK
    replied
    Hopefully Neymar pushes him out so we can pick him up.

Leave a comment:

• EM1R
    replied
    "PSG's leader is Neymar. At Manchester City, Pep is in charge. At PSG, Neymar has to be." Unai Emery

Can't wait for TT and Neymar from next season

Leave a comment:

• Tommy5Rings
    replied

Leave a comment:

• St3ph3n
    replied
    Originally posted by kailip View Post
    Neymar going out of PSG then, or the two will have a dick measuring battle all the time
    Let's hope Tuchie wants levy upfront for 180mills

Leave a comment:

• kailip
    replied
    Neymar going out of PSG then, or the two will have a dick measuring battle all the time

Leave a comment:

• EM1R
    replied
    They're going to be serious contenders for CL trophy now. Or they'll be just a new Shitey, we'll see.

Leave a comment:

• Tommy5Rings
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Nils
    replied
    Tuchel will now lead PSG.

http://www.espn.com/soccer/paris-sai...ace-unai-emery

Leave a comment:

• EM1R
    replied
    Thiago Silva invited the captain of Les Herbiers who they faced in the league cup final last night to lift the trophy.

Les Herbiers are in the 3rd tier of French football and in serious threat of relegation yet somehow managed to make it to the league cup final only to lose 2-0 to psg last night.

Hats off Mr. Silva!

Leave a comment:

• FernandoBR
    replied
    Need Bartomeu to snap up Tuchel and PSG to go after Lucho as their backup plan. Neymar want Lucho too according to that PSG United site that's run by someone within the club.

Bayern sacked Ancelotti. If we keep Mourinho Lite I'm going to go crazy.
    Mourinho lite ...

I'm dead

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Leave a comment:

• mea95
    replied

Leave a comment:

• PCapitalist
    replied
    I mean do we have any options? This "Our manager must be a former Barca player or have Barca DNA" is bullshit.

Tuchel got more Barca DNA than Koeman, de Boer or anyone else, including Valverde and he might not have even been to the City of Barcelona.

Attacking football and willing to take risks when needed, will actually get the players to move their asses and not look confused as hell and play like a poor man's Mourinho team.

Have done reasonably well in the CL unlike de Boer and Koeman and Valverde whose Athletic choked away leads in the EL.

Hell yeah.

I'll take that. We need an outsider, a fresh face, a guy that is confrontational.

Not going to happen though because we're nice guys obsessed with finding a new Pep when there will be one Pep for Barcelona. And since we cannot get Pep, I'll take the poor man's Pep.
    Tuchel is indeed within the same school of thought Pep is in, but calling him "poor man's pep" I object to. His less dogmatic and much more direct.

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• DonAK
    replied
    Originally posted by kailip View Post
    You really think Tuchel would be a good fit for Barca? I have my doubts

What's the opinion amongst Barca fans? Who are they fond of for replacing Valverde?
    I mean do we have any options? This "Our manager must be a former Barca player or have Barca DNA" is bullshit.

Tuchel got more Barca DNA than Koeman, de Boer or anyone else, including Valverde and he might not have even been to the City of Barcelona.

Attacking football and willing to take risks when needed, will actually get the players to move their asses and not look confused as hell and play like a poor man's Mourinho team.

Have done reasonably well in the CL unlike de Boer and Koeman and Valverde whose Athletic choked away leads in the EL.

Hell yeah.

I'll take that. We need an outsider, a fresh face, a guy that is confrontational.

Not going to happen though because we're nice guys obsessed with finding a new Pep when there will be one Pep for Barcelona. And since we cannot get Pep, I'll take the poor man's Pep.
    Last edited by DonAK; 11-04-2018, 04:36.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X