This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• My preference, now that Sane is missing is this....

Werner Gnabry

Havertz

Schulz Kroos Kimmich Kehrer

Rudiger Sule Ginter

Neuer

Comment

• El Presidente

Comment

• Originally posted by EM1R View Post
          El Presidente

Shit... This is terrible if true

Comment

• It's just Uli going wild entering his last month as FCB president

Comment

• Uli went absolutely bananas with this one. I don't think we can stop our players from joining the NTs.

Comment

• I'm sure Kimmich, Gnabry, Goretzka and Sule were excited to hear him say this.

Comment

• The guy is bonkers.
                  I won't even bat an eyelid if he says "Haha, I had you all with that Hainer joke didn't I? I stay! Merry Christmas!" or something to that effect in November/December.

Comment

• The Sausage Mafia strikes again. Easily the wurst mafia that’s ever existed.

Comment

• He's mental and very emotional, hopefully most of his supporters starts to see it as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by OnlyInsider View Post
                        He's mental and very emotional, hopefully most of his supporters starts to see it as well.
                        He was in jail for 3.5 years, tbh I don't really blame him for having that kind of issues. I heard stories about being a prisoner lol. But even he said that, it doesn't matter because he is going to resign as club president soon

Comment

• Originally posted by Kim View Post
                          He was in jail for 3.5 years, tbh I don't really blame him for having that kind of issues. I heard stories about being a prisoner lol. But even he said that, it doesn't matter because he is going to resign as club president soon
                          You say jail, but...

Comment

• Originally posted by micky View Post
                            You say jail, but...
                            What do you mean

Comment

• What's his problem lol. I'm sure Neuer and ter Stegen talked and sorted it out. Even Kimmich said it wasn't a big deal.

Originally posted by Kim View Post
                              Didn't he leave the prison in the morning to return afternoon?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kim View Post
                                Rich people jail is way different than normal people jail

Comment

Working...
                                X