This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Then ...

I'm sorry, but Germany will finish the group stage next summer with 0 points at this rate

Comment

• Bayern should give Flick carte blanche and extention till 2025.

Comment

• Originally posted by mea95 View Post

Then ...

I'm sorry, but Germany will finish the group stage next summer with 0 points at this rate
        The DFB are more delusional than I thought. Bierhoff should be fired as well because of this non sense. The German NT is on a down trend for 2 years already. Being out of the group stage of the WC wasn't enough. Being relegated of the first Nations League wasn't enough. Losing most of the games against big NTs over 2 years wasn't enough. And now being handled their worst defeat in what ? 70 years ? Not enough either.

What will it take for them to fire this inept booger eater motherfucker ?

Enviado de meu Moto Z2 Play usando o Tapatalk

Comment

• If they really keep him and let him be in charge at the Euros next year then they don't deserve anything. Yes it's hard for me to say this because of all the Bayern players in the German NT, but the DFB clinging on to Löw after this is beyond laughable.

Hopefully it's just the famous last words "we have full trust in our coach" as usual before a sacking right around the corner. If it doesn't turn out that way then they deserves a 2018 WC and 2004 Euro again for being so incompetent.

Comment

• I just saw the repeat of the whole game on tv. A joke tournament or not, that was utter embarassment. Never saw the Germany team getting whipped like that and playing like they don't care. It was pretty obvious Jogi has completely lost the team. He had that clueless Kovac-like stare.
            I'm afraid DFB will sweep it under the rug, cause you know, this is like a friendly tournament after all, not to be taken seriously, so getting your ass handed over like that by the opposition is part of the fun...

Comment

• Originally posted by Chucky View Post
              I just saw the repeat of the whole game on tv. A joke tournament or not, that was utter embarassment. Never saw the Germany team getting whipped like that and playing like they don't care. It was pretty obvious Jogi has completely lost the team. He had that clueless Kovac-like stare.
              I'm afraid DFB will sweep it under the rug, cause you know, this is like a friendly tournament after all, not to be taken seriously, so getting your ass handed over like that by the opposition is part of the fun...
              Agreed. Even if it's a "friendly" tournament, it is still an official match.

Losing 6-0 against this spanish side is ridiculous.

Germany are 9th in Europe atm. There are "8 NTs" ahead of Germany in "Europe".

Good thing we are able to watch Bayern again this week

Comment

• They just won't fire this guy lol Do the players need to go out and take a nap on the pitch

Comment

Working...
                X