Borussia Dortmund

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Fussballgott View Post

I talked about him 2 years ago ... wouldn't be surprise if he become another Dembelé or the new Mané.
    He does look like a good young talent. BVB keep beating us on these younger guys bc they can actually play them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Muller25 View Post
      I’m all for stick piling as much talent as we can in our youth system. But let’s not act like this guys the next Messi. But no it wouldn’t hurt to get him and let him groom here.
      Originally posted by L4nd3r View Post
      Calm down on the hype train. He's still 4~5 years away from playing professional football. He relies a lot on his physical skills.
      and he's physically not hit puberty yet..Again Bayern shouldn't be investing in shiny new youth academy shit and pretending to be too poor to let kids who dominate leave Germany. Kid needs to be tapped up and sign his first pro contract with us. Barça scouting him early

http://www.footmercato.net/flash-mer...moukoko_229031

Dortmund's puma connection should get them any deal they want with Rennes. Puma can finance all the extras.
      Last edited by Tommy5Rings; 13-06-2018, 16:23.

Comment

• I don't think he deserves more than 30 m after what he showed this season

He was considered a bigger talent when he was with Metz, but he still has a lot to offer and he is 20 y.o so it could be a great transfer for BVB

Anyway I see him more of a LW than a ST

Comment

• Originally posted by mea95 View Post
          I don't think he deserves more than 30 m after what he showed this season

He was considered a bigger talent when he was with Metz, but he still has a lot to offer and he is 20 y.o so it could be a great transfer for BVB

Anyway I see him more of a LW than a ST
          He’s going to be starting for Senegal and be on display here soon and his price tag will more than likely go up.

Comment

• Mario Gotze linked with Liverpoool.

Comment

• BVB in contact with Moussa Dembele from Celtic

Comment

• I'm happy for them lol. We need a competitor.

Comment

• Diallo joined Dortmund from Mainz. They've signed three BuLi players so far.

Comment

• Originally posted by EM1R View Post
                    Diallo joined Dortmund from Mainz. They've signed three BuLi players so far.
                    You know they’re really making the BL non competitive stealing other BL teams talents... sound familiar?!?? 😉

Comment

• Sokratis to Arsenal for €20m.

Arsenal complete Sokratis Papastathopoulos signing for £17.7m

Comment

• Aaaaaaaand the last trace of reliability on BVB's defense is gone

Comment

• Achraf to BVB done. 2 years loan

Comment

• Yarmolenko to West Ham.

Comment

• Is Batshuayi staying?

Comment

• another elite youngster signed

Comment

Working...
                                X