Borussia Dortmund

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by EM1R View Post
    Reus, Pisczsek, Diallo and Akanji are out vs. Tottenham tomorrow..

Man, they're so unlucky. If they manage to get a good result tomorrow it will be amazing for them.
    I think Tottenham also misses key players. Should be a close call.

Comment

• but Tottenham are also without Kane and Alli

Comment

• Originally posted by mea95 View Post
        but Tottenham are also without Kane and Alli
        Sonaldo as well

Comment

• Originally posted by FernandoBR View Post
          Sonaldo as well
          South Korea is kicked out of Asian cup so he's back

Comment

• What a shit performance. Not good for German football. Probably not good for us either. The will be so concentrated on the BL now.. that they might not let us catch them.

Comment

• Anyone can PM a stream for Dortmund game? I bought it on BR live but all it says is "Your event will begin soon"...

Edit: Nvm, after 100 refreshes it's good lmao
              Last edited by Kroos39; 05-03-2019, 21:31.

Comment

• Now the only thing they have to care about is the BL. Not sure if that’s good or bad for us. Bc at the moment we are right in all 3 competitions.

Comment

• It's good for us. Despite their current poor form, they're still a dangerous squad. They will fight to keep first, which will hopefully keep us focused and with a lot of drive.

I know they lost 0-4 to Tottenham, but Dortmund were still the more dangerous team 3 out of 4 of the halves. Watching them reminded me of watching Bayern the last 5 years... 65-70% possession with 25+ shots and little to no shot conversion

Comment

• Borussia Dortmund offered €42m for Gladbach's winger Thorgan Hazard according to Bild.

Comment

• Originally posted by EM1R View Post
                      Borussia Dortmund offered €42m for Gladbach's winger Thorgan Hazard according to Bild.
                      Evil Bayern ruining the competition in the league by buying everyone else's players

Comment

• I'd sell him without a doubt for that money.
                        For me he isn't worth it.

Comment

• €42m for Thorgan Hazard?

They should buy defenders with this sum

Comment

• As glad as some of their fans might be about us going out, it’s also bad news for them in the sense we can put total focus on the league and kill their remaining hope to win the title.

Comment

• LoL. Zorc knows that BVB are gonna buy Hazard for a huge sum in summer, so he shuts the fuck up compared to other BL sporting directors. Very funny how they eat their tongue, when they cannot manipulate words to fit their agenda.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X