No announcement yet.

Borussia Dortmund

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Those are really great signings for them, i'm expecting another exciting BL season.

Comment

• Hakimi-Diallo-Akanji-Schulz
      ------------Witsel
      Sancho-Reus-Brandt-T.Hazard
      -------Gotze/Alcacer

this looks good and dangerous. Maybe they need a player or two for rotation but i think they have some money the thing is if they want to invest some of them. They made so much money from Dembele,Auba now Pulisic and they will probably get Schulz27,Brandt25 and Hazard30,35 for a combined fee of 80,85 mil.

Comment

• they still need to vastly improve their defense. I reckon the only reason why we won the league is because of their SHIT defense.

I am not sure if it's individual quality or tactical mess though. I did not watch them enough to make a proper opinion.

Comment

• "Buyern kauft die Liga kaputt"

Comment

• Originally posted by Effenbergfan View Post
            "Buyern kauft die Liga kaputt"

You would never hear the end of it if we signed him. Now Dortmund signed Hazard, Schulz and likely Brandt as well in one window.

In fact they signed more players from German clubs these past 2-3 years than we did, but no one blinks and eye or chose to ignore it because of the anti-Bayern agenda many have.

And no I don't mind Dortmund signed them, not at all. Just good with competition - but the double standards can get tiresome.

Comment

• BVB can buy whoever they want

They won't win the BL anyway

Comment

• Originally posted by mea95 View Post
                BVB can buy whoever they want

They’re building a nice squad though. If we don’t get some attacking players we can slip.

Comment

• Brandt official.

Comment

• Originally posted by mea95 View Post
                    BVB can buy whoever they want

BVB is the type of team that would bring Jupp Heynckes out of retirement to win the league, only to play him as RB. Personnel is not their problem.

Comment

• It's our turn to announce Leroy

Comment

• fuck, now they announced Brandt..

Comment

• I hope dortmund strengthens further . The only way that we can be as good as possible is with strong dortmund chalenging us. I hope we will get players like sane this year and havertz next year. Missing out on brandt for 25 mil and getting players like ziyech and co will be a bad move.

Comment

• Dortmund needs a good center back...there was rumour about Niklas Stark joining them from Berlin

Comment

• Originally posted by dips82 View Post
                              Dortmund needs a good center back...there was rumour about Niklas Stark joining them from Berlin
                              Hertha got Boyata, CB from Celtic. So there's a good chance that Stark is leaving.

Comment

• Schulz, Brandt, Hazard, Hummels. Wouldn't surprise me if they sign Gündoğan soon.

Comment

Working...
                                X