Borussia Dortmund

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by L4nd3r View Post
    Off-topic, did you see his blunder in Forsberg's goal? What the fuck was that.
    Yeeaaah. But he's young, it's "normal" for such a young goalie to commit such mistakes, as stupid as they may look, I trust him, I really hope he can replace Neuer in a near future.

Comment

• Just when I thought they'd challenge us...

Comment

• Comment

• The are losing 0:3 at halftime. At home. To Paderborn.
          To top it off, Alcacer got injured...

I think the message is clear. They want us to win the league again.

Comment

• Well Pochettino at dortmund and ETH at bayern would be great for the league.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chucky View Post
              The are losing 0:3 at halftime. At home. To Paderborn.
              To top it off, Alcacer got injured...

I think the message is clear. They want us to win the league again.
              Which means it's going to be a while until we compete in the CL.

Comment

• FFS 3 : 3 after the final whistle. Paderborn are absolutely atrocious

...and so are Dortmund

Comment

• Bild am Sonntag: Niko Kovač one of the candidates to replace Lucien Favre.

Comment

• Originally posted by EM1R View Post
                    Bild am Sonntag: Niko Kovač one of the candidates to replace Lucien Favre.
                    Champions in November then... LoL

Comment

• These useless fucks are good for nothing. Not for competition in the Bundesliga or for helping us get rid of the bloodsucker in charge of our team.

Comment

• Didn't see this one coming.

Comment

• Good, we can get him for free in 4 years

Comment

• Zirkzee >

Comment

• Absolutely HATE that BVB got Haaland. Kids a force. And for the few he was sold for was robbery (20mill). I understand why we didn’t feel getting him was necessary or even why he’d come bc he’s barely play. But we better hope Zirizee and/or Arp can be close to as good as him

Comment

• Originally posted by Muller25 View Post
                                Absolutely HATE that BVB got Haaland. Kids a force. And for the few he was sold for was robbery (20mill). I understand why we didn’t feel getting him was necessary or even why he’d come bc he’s barely play. But we better hope Zirizee and/or Arp can be close to as good as him
                                50m buyout clause though, so Bayern could absolutely get him at a later time.

Comment

Working...
                                X