• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by L4nd3r View Post

micky says otherwise...
    Must be talking about the real Hamburg club

Certainly isn't those nerds HSV with their legal pyro

Comment

• I sound like a broken record... but Haaland is incredible for a kid that age.

Comment

• You had one job, useless yellow c*nts.

Comment

• No problem we have Cuisance ​​​​​​​

Comment

• Originally posted by mea95 View Post

No problem we have Cuisance ​​​​​​​
            He’s a defensive midfielder. Different games. This is no surprise. We will constantly miss on teenagers bc we can’t play them in the 1st team regularly.

Comment

• Jadon Sancho will stay in Dortmund for the foreseeable future. Good move from them, they will get way more money for him a couple of years from now. No need to sell him to the first bidder.

Comment

• Yeah ok

Comment

• They'll always stay in our shadow.

I don't hate Dortmund but beating the shit outta them never gets old. This is one of my favorites as they really thought they were about to clinch the title and then we just showed them their place like usual lol.

Comment

• Only reason Reus didn’t come here is because we refused to promise him a permanent starting role with Robbery in the club. We were willing to rotate and eventually transition him into a permanent starter, but Reus in no uncertain terms thought he should start over one of our two legendary wingers.

Now that the dust has settled since the 2012 summer window, we can all see that Bayern made the right decision and Reus made the wrong one. No sweat off my back!

Comment

• Originally posted by Grey View Post
                      Only reason Reus didn’t come here is because we refused to promise him a permanent starting role with Robbery in the club. We were willing to rotate and eventually transition him into a permanent starter, but Reus in no uncertain terms thought he should start over one of our two legendary wingers.

Now that the dust has settled since the 2012 summer window, we can all see that Bayern made the right decision and Reus made the wrong one. No sweat off my back!
                      The funny thing is he only won a DFB cup win Dortmund, the only title that can be claimed to have any value as no one really cares about the Super Cup. And he wants to tell us he didn't regret his descision? Here he could've been part of a treble winning team on more than one occasion and won numerous national honours.

As long as he himself believes in what he's saying lol.

Comment

• Fu ck Reus. And BvB along with him. I hope we smash them into jam next week.

Comment

• There's more to life than winning titles, most footballers won't ever win a league title. Who knows what Reus career would end up as if he transferred here, maybe he sits hard on the bench and that stunts his development.

Comment

• Who knows, maybe being a 75% starter at Bayern would have kept his body fitter for the 2014 WC lolololol

Comment

• Haven't thought about Marco Reus in years. Müller turned out to be the far better player and Ribéry and Robben had more than enough juice left for another 3-4 years so everything worked out alright for us.

Reus on the other hand has a total trophy count of 1 thanks to that DFB cup win under Thomas Tuchel and even in that game he had to be subbed off injured when the game was still in the balance at 1:1.

Comment

Working...
                              X