Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Morlock View Post
    Wonder if they sack Tedesco.
    The whole management of Schalke should resign in the first place really.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bayer View Post
      Well, so should ours, but still..

Comment

• Originally posted by Morlock View Post
        Well, so should ours, but still..
        Take my like, sir.

Comment

That should've happened years ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by micky View Post
            That should've happened years ago.
            What you tell me. The potential HSV and Schalke had on their hands and wasted is incredible.

Comment

What you tell me. The potential HSV and Schalke had on their hands and wasted is incredible.
              Eventually the info will reach Tönnies, thanks to 6 degrees of separation (or Bacon).

It's a real shame how wasteful HSV and Schalke are really. They should all be ashed of themselves, and then resign. Neither will ever happen though.

Comment

• Guess this is it for Tedesco :-(

Comment

• Man, Schalke are really, really bad

Originally posted by micky View Post
                  Eventually the info will reach Tönnies, thanks to 6 degrees of separation (or Bacon).

It's a real shame how wasteful HSV and Schalke are really. They should all be ashed of themselves, and then resign. Neither will ever happen though.

So many people don't realize how wasteful and poorly run some of these clubs are and just buy the excuses/blame placed on some other factor. Which is less pressure and criticism on the people involved in this wastefulness.

But really it's our fault regardless somehow.

Comment

• "I've lost 5 kilos due to stress. Schalke is definitely the best diet."

Comment

• Comment

• Schalke goalkeeper Ralf Fährmann is currently undergoing his medical at Norwich City ahead of a one-year loan deal, according to Sky Sports.

Which means a guaranteed #1 for Nübel. Hope he's ours from 2020/21.

Comment

• Originally posted by EM1R View Post
                          Schalke goalkeeper Ralf Fährmann is currently undergoing his medical at Norwich City ahead of a one-year loan deal, according to Sky Sports.

Which means a guaranteed #1 for Nübel. Hope he's ours from 2020/21.
                          lol, he's not coming for at least 4~5 years.

Comment

• Originally posted by L4nd3r View Post
                            lol, he's not coming for at least 4~5 years.
                            Depends on how Neuer's career will continue. I honestly don't mind even if it's 5 years if he's given his word. But it's a long time anyway, maybe even Früchtl will become Manu's successor.

Comment

• Comment

• Schalke 04 sign Barcelona defender Jean-Clair Todibo on a 6-month loan with an €25M option to buy. Barcelona has also included a €50M buy-back option.

Good deal for Schalke, think he'll do good for them.

Comment

Working...
                                X