No announcement yet.

Bayer 04 Leverkusen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think it'll be a good move for Hamburg if they can get Adler.

Comment

• Yes, but will it be a good move for René?

No.

Comment

• Spot on Brock

Comment

• Originally posted by brockheim View Post
          Yes, but will it be a good move for René?

No.
          It would be a very poor move by Adler indeed. He deserves much better than Hamburg as they look atm. I'm afraid if he needs better than Leverkusen it is abroad the way leads.

Comment

• Adler deserve to be in a Top club atm.

Bayer04 are imo Germany's #2 right now.. so either stay with them, or play abroad

Comment

• Too bad BvB are so high opinioned about Weidenfeller.

Comment

• Like Geo said, Bayer04 are now #2 club in Germany. Dortmund are a very good side too but like Snake said they are so high opinioned about Weidenfeller. Maybe go to Bremen next year to take Wiese place ?! or Maybe Magath will add him to his squad ?! I think he'll choose to go abroad.

Comment

• Originally posted by mea95 View Post
                  Like Geo said, Bayer04 are now #2 club in Germany. Dortmund are a very good side too but like Snake said they are so high opinioned about Weidenfeller. Maybe go to Bremen next year to take Wiese place ?! or Maybe Magath will add him to his squad ?! I think he'll choose to go abroad.
                  Surprisingly I was just thinkin about Bremen, but Im worried that with their lack of funds they might not agree on wage terms. Wiese can go fuck off to, I dunno..what the other club that has some desperation....the good old Green Volkswagen Beetle.

Comment

• God Damn!

Comment

• Kadlec extends Leverkusen contract

Bayer 04 Leverkusen's versatile defender Michal Kadlec has put pen to paper on a two-year contract extension that will keep him at the Bundesliga club until summer 2015.

Bayer 04 Leverkusen defender Michal Kadlec has extended his stay with the German outfit after accepting terms on a two-year contract extension.

Kadlec, who has made 91 Bundesliga appearances since joining Leverkusen from AC Sparta Praha in 2008/09, has agreed to remain at the BayArena until the summer of 2015. He has featured in all three of Leverkusen's UEFA Champions League Group E matches.

"I feel really good here and have established myself as a regular and developed my game," said the Czech international, a double goalscorer in his country's 4-1 defeat of Lithuania which booked their UEFA EURO 2012 play-off place. "At Bayer I have a big chance to continue playing on the international stage and keep myself in contention for the Czech team."

The 26-year-old is normally deployed at left-back but is equally adept in midfield, a quality that has brought praise from Leverkusen chief executive Wolfgang Holzhäuser. "Michal gives our team stability and adds dynamism to our game," he said. "He has been a key player in recent years."

Sporting director Rudi Völler added: "Michal has a lot of experience and is surely one of the best in his position in the Bundesliga. Left-backs of his class are hard to find." Leverkusen sit second in Group E on six points, one adrift of leaders Chelsea FC.

Kadlec extends Leverkusen contract ? UEFA.com

Comment

• One of the best foreign full-backs in the Bundesliga..
                        Good for them

Comment

• Gerd Mauser, Stuttgart's president has refused to sell Leno to Bayer Leverkusen; he wants to get him back after the loan period.

Comment

• Ballsack broke his nose.He is doubtfull for Tuesday!

Comment

• what does his nose have to do with playing the game? lol

Comment

• He will have to wear the mask now
                                The Masked Ballsack!

Comment

Working...
                                X