No announcement yet.

Bayer 04 Leverkusen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't want Ballsack in Montreal so take him!

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbenator View Post
      I don't want Ballsack in Montreal so take him!
      I would go to Galaxy's stadium everyday....

Comment

• Originally posted by locosherman1 View Post
        After what he did to Bayern, I never was able to stand his face anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by locosherman1 View Post
          To throw rotten fruit and veggies at him right?

Screw ballsack and the horse he road out of Munich on.

BTW, after reading the actual article, it's typical Goal.com BSery. No MLS club has even sniffed at the rotten cheese that is Ballsack, and his BS agent is trying to publically drum up interest.
          Last edited by FreeBird; 02-12-2011, 18:43.

Comment

• Originally posted by Geo View Post
            What a bad luck for Adler.
            I'm sure that Arsenal would consider him, or any EPL Top team.

Adler is good enough for any team in the world
            I'm sure Adler can return and have a fun time switching places with Bernd Leno once in a while! Leno may be talented(Maybe not that much), but Adler is the much more composed keeper, so I doubt Bernd Leno will replace him for the next few years, and Adler will get at least 2/3 of the games!

Comment

• Originally posted by FCBM13 View Post
              I'm sure Adler can return and have a fun time switching places with Bernd Leno once in a while! Leno may be talented(Maybe not that much), but Adler is the much more composed keeper, so I doubt Bernd Leno will replace him for the next few years, and Adler will get at least 2/3 of the games!
              Adler will most likely leave the club (95%). Even Rudi Völler said so.

Comment

• Leno would never sign a contract if he wasn't promised in a starting role.

Comment

• conceding the top spot..well done.. #sarcastic

Comment

• Originally posted by Xander View Post
                    Adler will most likely leave the club (95%). Even Rudi Völler said so.
                    If he doesn't decide to leave, he can definitely own Leno for top spot, but it looks like he's a quitter...

Comment

• Someone had better watch this guy. I don't want him ending up like Enke. It's not good when a club basically turns its back on a down-and-out star

Comment

• Maybe Schalke would be intrested?

Comment

• I'd kill to see him at BVB. I dunno why they are so set of Weidenfeller.

Comment

• Omer toprak out till the winter break due to injury

Comment

• Originally posted by Grey View Post
                              I'd kill to see him at BVB. I dunno why they are so set of Weidenfeller.
                              He deserve a better team.

Comment

• Originally posted by Grey View Post
                                Someone had better watch this guy. I don't want him ending up like Enke. It's not good when a club basically turns its back on a down-and-out star

I don't think it's like that to be honest but I do agree with you that clubs shouldn't treat players like commodity.

I have the impression however that he has been wanting to leave all along when his contract expires... I even recall he announced his exit clause prior to Bayern signing Neuer.

Comment

Working...
                                X