• Show
Clear All

• anybody know of a good stream?

Comment

• They CAN DO IT!!!!!

Comment

• Trailing Duselona 1-0

Comment

• Unlucky. Valdes was such a boss, sadly.

Comment

• Originally posted by FCBM13 View Post
            Unlucky. Valdes was such a boss, sadly.
            Valdes can never be a boss, don't be silly.

Edit.. wait, what are you trying to say?

Comment

• Originally posted by robery View Post
              Valdes can never be a boss, don't be silly.
              I know. I hate Valdes, too. But we gotta take out our rival-hating goggles once in a while...

Comment

• Bayer Leverkusen sporting director Rudi Voller has hit out at Manuel Friedrich and Michal Kadlec for their behaviour during last Tuesday's Champions League round of 16 match at home against Barcelona.

With Leverkusen trailing 1-0 after 45 minutes of play in the first-leg encounter, Kadlec approached Barcelona star Lionel Messi at half-time to swap jerseys.

However, Kadlec's souvenir was then taken off him by Friedrich, prompting the Czech defender to again go after the Fifa Ballon d'Or winner's shirt after the final whistle.

Voller was not amused with the defenders' hunt for a piece of memorabilia, and has made it clear that both Messi jerseys will be auctioned off for charity.

"I'd say that 90 per cent of the team was focussed on the game itself. What these two did went too far. I have not spoken with them yet, but will definitely have a word with them," Voller was quoted as saying by Bild.

"I can guarantee you that both Friedrich and Kadlec will give up their jersey for charity."
                Rudi so strict!

Comment

• Ah, the bitterness.

Comment

• Originally posted by brockheim View Post
                    Ah, the bitterness.
                    Wouldnt you would be aswell, especially since they were at fault?

Comment

• If that bothers him, then I wonder how he feels about Ćorluka‎ being on Sky Sports saying that its all over for them in the CL and that Barca is just too good..seems like it could be in the same category.

Comment

• Originally posted by FCBM13 View Post
                        I know. I hate Valdes, too. But we gotta take out our rival-hating goggles once in a while...
                        I don't hate Valdes nor Barcelona except for the diver trio & I can say from a non-biast point of view that Valdes is & was never even close to be something close to a boss..He's the most overrated goalkeeper in the world by a mile because he plays for Barcelona & has a very solid defense in front of him..

Neuer, Casillas, Buffon, Hart, Lloris, Leno, Adler, Trapp, Reina, Wiedenfeller, Cech & hell even Zieler are all better than Valdes & im sure there is more.. Valdes can make a good save every now & then but otherwise he just looks good because of who he has in front of him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Snake View Post
                          Wouldnt you would be aswell, especially since they were at fault?
                          Leverkusen is going down right now..The coach is against certain players like Ballsack who could've prove to be useful against Barca & Voller now is getting pissed at 2 of his players because of something silly. By silly i don't mean Voller even if i hate that shitface, I mean those 2 goofs who were on Messi's junk just as much as the Champions League commentators.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbenator View Post
                            I don't hate Valdes nor Barcelona except for the diver trio & I can say from a non-biast point of view that Valdes is & was never even close to be something close to a boss..He's the most overrated goalkeeper in the world by a mile because he plays for Barcelona & has a very solid defense in front of him..

Neuer, Casillas, Buffon, Hart, Lloris, Leno, Adler, Trapp, Reina, Wiedenfeller, Cech & hell even Zieler are all better than Valdes & im sure there is more.. Valdes can make a good save every now & then but otherwise he just looks good because of who he has in front of him.
                            Yeah, Leno's gonna be better than Valdes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbenator View Post

Even though I hate Barcelona and Spanish football in general and also agree that Valdez is mediocre, I can also say with honesty that he is no way worse than Wiedenfeller, Reina and Adler.

Of course that's my humble opinion, but I felt I had to mention it.

Comment

• Originally posted by mavros View Post
                                Even though I hate Barcelona and Spanish football in general and also agree that Valdez is mediocre, I can also say with honesty that he is no way worse than Wiedenfeller, Reina and Adler.

Of course that's my humble opinion, but I felt I had to mention it.
                                Adler has more raw talent than Valdes but is always injured so I can give you that one but even if Reina is glass as well, he's a much more talented keeper. Wiedenfeller plays great for Dortmund & on that one I can definitely concede that it's my personal opinion & I may be wrong but seeing those 2 play would make me want BVB's keep instead of Valdes.

Anyways, all in all, valdes is overrated & that was my point lol!

Nobody wants to trade for his shirt!

Comment

Working...
                                X