Bayer 04 Leverkusen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I still blame Dutt for most of it.

How can you expect your team to win if after the draw was given your coach says something like this:

We will need a miracle to win.
    Even if true, that's just a looser mentality.

Comment

• Originally posted by Filo View Post
      I still blame Dutt for most of it.

How can you expect your team to win if after the draw was given your coach says something like this:

Putting 8 defenders on the pitch is a loser mentality as well IMO..It just means something like: "we won't try to win, but we will try to do some damage control"..You're in the Champions League for god's sake, do something about it, play your heart & soul off & make sure that if you're the coach, you give all the tools necessary for your players to perform up to their full potential.

Comment

• or think about that game as a bundesliga match against bayern.

Comment

• I don't mind Dutt parking 11 men in Camp Nou and wait for a counter-attack. Given Leverkusen's limitations, it wouldn't be a bad call.

But AT HOME? And with this Barcelona? This Barca is not even 25% of the Barca of 2 years ago. If Milan had played v Barcelona, like they did v Arsenal and Barca like they did v Leverkusen, I'm sure Milan would had won 4-0 as well.

Comment

I still blame Dutt for most of it.

They had already lost the game in their heads, before the match started.

Comment

• It's embarrassing for your coach to be resigned to defeat before even playing, embarrassing to play so timidly at home and embarrassing players fighting over the opposition's jersey.

Not that I ever thought Leverkusen would get a result but they lost even before playing the game with such poor mentality that the coach is responsible for.

Comment

• So, who's going to replace Dutt, do you think?

Comment

• Originally posted by Grey View Post
                  So, who's going to replace Dutt, do you think?
                  Favre or the Hannover guy.
                  Favre could be an option because I don't know if he will want to continue with Gladbach after selling Reus to Dortmund, the midfielder to schalke and very possible Dante to Bayern.

Comment

• How about Rangnick? Isn't he better now?

Comment

How about Rangnick? Isn't he better now?
                      Could work too, I guess.

Comment

• Since when is Dutt leaving? Anyone got a link?

Comment

• Originally posted by EsMüllert_23 View Post
                          Since when is Dutt leaving? Anyone got a link?
                          He's leaving since the day he was named as new manager.

Comment

• Too bad, Dutt was so good at Freiburg.

Comment

• In other news, Leverkusen's CEO Holzhauser invites Ballack to a meetin to see if the players wants to terminate the contract before the end of the season.

Comment

• Originally posted by Snake View Post
                                In other news, Leverkusen's CEO Holzhauser invites Ballack to a meetin to see if the players wants to terminate the contract before the end of the season.
                                Woah. I believe he can still join a club in the MLS.

Comment

Working...
                                X