Bayer 04 Leverkusen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HSK View Post
    Woah. I believe he can still join a club in the MLS.
    I think that Montreal went to see him because the president of the club went to Europe to find a star to join the club..I'd rather have someone else than Ballsack but it's better than nothing. I sure as hell won't be buying his shirt though!

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbenator View Post
      I think that Montreal went to see him because the president of the club went to Europe to find a star to join the club..I'd rather have someone else than Ballsack but it's better than nothing. I sure as hell won't be buying his shirt though!
      New York Red Bulls are interested

Comment

• Originally posted by Snake View Post
        New York Red Bulls are interested
        He will join New York, play great for them & as soon as people start to idolize him there, he will move to LA Galaxy for no apparent reason other than money..Sounds familiar?

Comment

• Best. Torhymne. Ever! Much better than our Seven Nation Army. I hate that song.

Comment

• Better than tulips from amsterdam.....
            Or the one you had last season.

Comment

• Originally posted by brockheim View Post

Best. Torhymne. Ever! Much better than our Seven Nation Army. I hate that song.
              Where the fuck did Leverkusen get that song, definitely not original

Comment

The Seven Nation Army chant isn't Bayern's, a lot of teams use that chant. I also heard it when the national team is playing.

Comment

• Originally posted by EsMüllert_23 View Post
                  The Seven Nation Army chant isn't Bayern's, a lot of teams use that chant. I also heard it when the national team is playing.
                  Didn't the Italians start that before World Cup 2006? Then everyone started copying.

Comment

• Originally posted by Evil Sushi View Post
                    Didn't the Italians start that before World Cup 2006? Then everyone started copying.

How The Song "Seven Nation Army" Conquered The Sports World

Comment

• Originally posted by EsMüllert_23 View Post
                      Well, of course I know that. I meant "ours" as in our goal song.

Comment

• Speakin about that Hoffenheims is Scooter song, How much is the fish
                        Gladbach and Leverkusen both got good songs
                        Last edited by Snake; 18-02-2012, 18:14.

Comment

• Very interesting article about the friendship between Michael Ortega and Michael Ballack:
                          ?Ballack, mi maestro? | Deportes | DW.DE | 19.02.2012 (in Spanish only)

Comment

The Zillertaler Hochzeitmarch we had in 08/09 was better

Comment

• The reporter from Dubai sport channel in Germany, just confirmed that Adler is on his way to Hamburg, almost confirmed

Good for him to get back on track

Comment

• Indeed, this guy deserves much more than what happened to him so far..

Comment

Working...
                                X